128 posts Member
edited June 2016
My current team rn is
Old Ben (L)
Stormtrooper Han
QGJ
GS
Fives

I feel like if I put Ackbar as lead Han could get his taunt off faster which would help me win more. But I also feel the same as Rey with her damage. I have 6m credits help me decide.

Who do I upgrade? 35 votes

Ackbar
20%
DhallFrenzytomPmanRingoCountTucuAlanisJbartMediocoreDreams 7 votes
Rey
80%
MackemSLAMjeremyj26Shenariavincentlondondark_ninja187vitoontoOkerlundchipmunk19JeggredAstrisOle_Man_BourbonBigralphy15RoTahn_TaskeLcb12321Sir_WhootyAu5t1nJustJeff66HybridplugKebabcamui78 28 votes

Replies

• Options
    I yolod and started working on Ackbar
  • Options
    Rey
    Rey will have a larger overall impact immediately, ackbar is amazing and versatile and you should get him, but Rey will help you more in GW, Raids, and arena
  • Options
    I wouldn't reccomend using Ackbar as lead. If he is your leader, Han moves before QGJ. He taunts, and Jinn immediately dispels it. That is the one time speed is bad for your team.
  • Jade
    46 posts Member
    Options
    Rey is a monster in Arena, GW and the Pit.
    Falcon
  • Dhall
    42 posts Member
    Options
    Ackbar
    Ackbar. Rey will be nerfed before long. And, before everyone jumps me on here I am not saying she should be. Lol just that that seems to be the trend.
  • Options
    Rey
    Seems lime ackbars purpose outside of raids is to support leia and rey
  • Options
    Ackbar supports my Lando very well, defense isn't that great but my offense can wreck almost anyone
  • Options
    Rey
    I vote Rey because she can deal some very high damage. Ackbar can also, but I think Rey because she can usually give more dance in a single hit more than Ackbar.