Are the training droids in shipments worth buying?

Omnirhyze
167 posts Member
edited January 2016
Usually there are 15 T3 training droids in shipments that cost 30 crystals. Do you think they're worth buying?
Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion

Are the training droids in shipments worth buying? 47 votes

Yes
36%
The_Oklahoma_KidLargKelleinStevoOtrill143VarlieJoJoMo_007KenosisPyroRentjw_tjw14MacjackylGrueniHHeffdashTheTmannDarth_MangoFinalsaluteGrimmerJcalton 17 votes
No
63%
Inhumanesnow6FLIK87JJHioniancat21AdormeBoro_Smooth1Hbk146StirringOwlfikretkuruCdmd2bRogerfanStarSonakositzkeRonTomKitsuAerynTgarciakozakjanosBaalZach2357ender_wiggins 30 votes

Replies

• Options
    Yes
    The training droids change the higher level you are. At level 60 you get 7 T5 droids for 60 crystals
  • Options
    No
    No. I'm lvl 60 and have 11 chars that are lvl 60. I have enough droids saved up to lvl at least four more characters from lvl 1 to 60 when I need to. I never bought any droid from the shipments. Just do the daily challanges and you will be fine.
  • Options
    No
    Im lvl60, F2P and launch starter. Im always lacking droids, have 5 60 And 2 59, others much less.
    Right now Im saving them for getting to 70 as I will need a ton. Im also saving crystals(I use 2+1 refill And usually have some leftover) in case I will need them in the future.
    Its Obviously not a good deal but if you are in desperate need, go for it
  • Options
    If you are f2p you cant afford it if you refresh cantina energy once and normal energy twice per day. You can tread water if you just do the 2/1 energy refresh though.