Guild Enhancement ideas

DarthBalls
518 posts Member
edited June 2016
What's going on ladies and gentlemen. Hope you are having a great evening. I wanted to throw down a few ideas that I feel would make the guild feature a little better.

1. Allow us to see who hasn't raided yet. This one is huge. Maybe just put those that havent raided at the bottom? But it s ucks looking at 48/50 completion... And trying to figure out who hasn't raided yet.

2. Top 3 guild of the month should be rewarded. Why aren't they? Why even have a leader board? Bragging rights?

3. On par with #1... Allow us to see who has left the guild. Games like clash of clans inform the group when and who starts a raid... Who was added to the guild... Who exited... Things like that.

Those are my big things. Feel free to add to the list... Or discuss the topics I brought up. Cheers

-DB

Replies

• Or how about Guild vs Guild??
  • Guild vs guild would kick ****. Guild wars!!!
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    i like the ideas expect #2. It won't work for a couple of reasons, either you have 100 people share first, as everyone has the same points, or you reward guild hopping, which I'm not personally excited about
  • Base some of the rewards off guild coins contributed to the raid. That way people who can't be online at the time, or don't get a chance to attack still get something. The guild used their coins and work doing guild activities to start the raid, they should get something.

• Pjay
    283 posts Member
    Love the idea of some guild vs guild activity, be great if a challenge could be made and a 50 match battle ensued, each member battling once, most wins out of 50. Number of matches could possibly be set lower for smaller guilds whilst larger guild puts in there best.
  • Pjay
    283 posts Member
    Notification of members leaving guild would be good. I would love to see the leader board in guil lobby double as a guild notice board with all sorts of guild info such as the above also new members, raid schedule, leaders message, etc, etc. A notice of unread info would be visible to all members.
  • Pjay
    283 posts Member
    If you compare the raid contribution list on screen before you hit battle you can view all members who have battled and their score. Compare this to your roster and bobs your uncle.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Would love to see some quality of life changes for raids
  • It would also be cool if there was a guild merge option So 2 guilds that have only 25 members can merge together seamlessly into 1 50-person guild
  • Tell me when they joined the guild to keep track of progress