4* Maul

sc7606
97 posts Member
edited January 2016
Is there any use for a 4* Maul? He just seems to fall over as soon as someone looks at him.

My current team is 7*Lumi, 5* Sid/Savage/JC/Chewie

I've got 3* Poe/IG86 and 4* Daka on the bench.

I'm currently farming Sid/Phasma/Poe/JC

I'd like to use Maul but I just can't seem to make it work. Any advice appreciated.

I'm currently lvl 58 ~60-80 in the Arena. Everyone around me is lvl 60 with ~18-20k power.

Replies

• Maul is a very strong toon, especially against jedi, however, you need a taunt to best use him, and most important, unless u can buy alot of pack(and get very lucky pulling maul shards)n get him to 6*/7*, you won't have room for him....he however can be a situational toon in gw for you. I'll say this my maul hit for 10.9k in gw , one hit a luminara n old ben ....was funny as hell
  • I do use him in GW - I was just hoping to use him in Arena to help me get to the next set of rewards (I got to 59 today, but couldn't beat the guy at 50 to get into the next tier or rewards).

• Im curious as well. Even when I get my aoe off on jedi the damage just doesn't seem as great as I would expect. Maybe it jumps up a lot with star increases idk. Im going to test it some once I get my poe unlocked and try to fiddle w the combinations
  • DanTom
    975 posts SWGOH Dev Team
    edited January 2016
    I have him at 5* but he still dies a bit too easily for arena. He does great against jedi teams in GW though.