On a serious note, can I use Ugnaught to counter JE-droid teams?

LaLiam
1589 posts Member
An Ugnaught under Ben lead, against a settup of HK(L),86,88,JE,B2 will have an extra 61% evasion and gain 50% TM on evade.

His opener (aoe) has a 75% chance to stun droids for 1 turn, with 165% potency max.

Can this guy actually counter these settups?
{RotE}

Replies

• Test it and tell us
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Test it and tell us

One does not simply have a 7* G11 Ugnaught on hand. Maybe tomorrow.
    {RotE}
  • LaLiam wrote: »
    Test it and tell us

I'll be waiting
  • Looks like someone found the counter to the B2 teams. Get ready for the ugnaught meta. It's gonna be a fun one I'm sure..
  • Interesting, all you need is gear level 7 for max speed, level 78 and omega materials for his special.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Hmm... I'm intrigued.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Hmm... I'm intrigued.

It seems wrong doesnt it?
    {RotE}
  • Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    LaLiam wrote: »
    Test it and tell us

And this is the problem with the game, everyone chases the meta cause it takes a 6 month investment to make a team...
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Ugnaught crushes droids. That's his job, yo
  • Just use jawa. I did. It wasnt against a B2 but it was 88,86, magnaguard, 47, JE with 47 as leader
    I destroyed them
  • Batman44gaming
    1826 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    An Ugnaught under Ben lead, against a settup of HK(L),86,88,JE,B2 will have an extra 61% evasion and gain 50% TM on evade.

His opener (aoe) has a 75% chance to stun droids for 1 turn, with 165% potency max.

H-he's USEFUL?!

(That's not true, that's IMPOSSIBLE)<this is a joke btw
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Old Ben lead, + Rey, Ugnaught, qui gon and Han. There's your team. It's game over bro. No one can beat that. Ugnaught comes in, smoothly evades the droids, stuns them with his little pocket grenade, then smashes them into pieces with his axe of destruction.
  • Old Ben lead, + Rey, Ugnaught, qui gon and Han. There's your team. It's game over bro. No one can beat that. Ugnaught comes in, smoothly evades the droids, stuns them with his little pocket grenade, then smashes them into pieces with his axe of destruction.

Qui-Gon doesn't seem to fit in there. What chances does he have with Harmonious Assault? Ben, Ugnaught, Han, all three very meh assists.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Old Ben lead, + Rey, Ugnaught, qui gon and Han. There's your team. It's game over bro. No one can beat that. Ugnaught comes in, smoothly evades the droids, stuns them with his little pocket grenade, then smashes them into pieces with his axe of destruction.

But what you are fighting does not have a taunt, QG doesnt fit.

Ben(L),Ugnaught,han,hoth soldier,Rey
    {RotE}
  • Ugnaught is more OP than Rey. Please nerf Ugnaught
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Ugnaught is more OP than Rey. Please nerf Ugnaught

You should try him against droids. He actually is.
    {RotE}
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Oh dear.. Please no. No. Nonononono! Leave us our last certainty.. :D
    Res non verba
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member

Yes he crushes them
  • Ok so Old Ben lead, Ug, Jawa, Datcha and Eeth Koth. Would that not be good against droids?
  • I'm farm8ng an anti droid team, never thought about ugnaught for some reason. Will get straight on 7 star max gearing him. Will post back in 40 days. Hopefully the gear farm isnt too harsh for him.
  • Uriakatos wrote: »
    Just use jawa. I did. It wasnt against a B2 but it was 88,86, magnaguard, 47, JE with 47 as leader
    I destroyed them

This^
    Hey, I wonder if you are the only other long time Jawa lover? He was my first 7*. He's lvl 80, gear 9. He destroys droids.fun, eh?