Don't write Dooku off yet!! *Information Inside*

13Next

Replies

• JayBeefed
    73 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Qeltar and WhipiT are agreeing and being civil. And somewhere underground the Devil is having a snowball fight...

edit: and why, exactly, is the underground location that rhymes with "bell" censored?
  • I have 7* Sid , 7* Lumi , 7* JC , 6* Poggle and still use 4* Dooku (maxed gear and ability) his farm locations are very slow sometimes I get 0 shards from 6 battles. But I am player level 68 so as soon as I unlock his node in cantina he wil become one of my strongest toons.
  • "Don't write Dooku off yet"

How can I? He whips me in GW and in Arena on a daily basis. No writing off here.

Stats aside, he always seems to be handing me my lunch and that top speed, 100% counter, and double attack are really excellent for speed-heavy arena battles.

I want one. Mining him now. Right now.
  • I really hate that they put a multi-target stun on a very fast character. It can cause infuriating battles. C'est la vie. At least he's squishy!
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • I'll have him at 7 stars tomorrow. He really causes havoc and is not as squishy as you think.
    Stunning a Jedi plus 4K damage and bonus attacks galore. Top speed too. My arena team lives in the top 5 because of him
  • Simda
    151 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Whipit has always been a little more insightful so thanks for that. I have a 5 star level 69, gear level 8 full unless we can release level 73. I will like to share the following:

Pro:

*The force lighting stun is potential game changer if you can stun pilot, Poggle, Poe (tough) or Han Solo at first round. Jedi stun is a known fact at 90%.

*His counter + critical hits 3,000 with 50% potential for another hit at 1,700, this is good against characters hiding behind Poe/Han taunt (if dooku lives).

*His basic attack dance, his lighting animation together with his get up is just too cool and dapper. Main reason I still have him and not use poggle. Rare that anyone can identify themselves with poggle.

Con:

*Due to the rng and round 1 speed bracket, it is very possible from my daily experience that Poe still starts first and taunts. So don't rely solely on this randomness.

*Still too squishy with a 5 star dooku, I average top 10 daily in pvp. Losing a character is detrimental when it is 4v5.

*His attacks are quite strategic, combine with his low defence, he is very bad when you leave it for A.I to defend your turf.

*His counter is NOT good against kylo ren AOE because he hits hard yet his health is long.

To conclude, he is somewhat relevant for top 5 pvp even at 5* but he is not the best yet. A little bit of a liability but his stun is making up for it. Since his stun is game changing so he is still useful at this point.

I will continue to fight his 6 hard battles everyday and I have release level 69 cantina dooku shard dropping stages. Maybe I can only share more when I hit 6 or 7 stars.
  • Simda, you forgot his speed advantage. Mine is now at seven stars and almost always goes before the oppositions Poe. This gives him a stun on any Jedi plus a possible second stun.

His health is now over 10000 so he is not that squishy (more health than Sid). I use Lumi as leader, which gives health and evade bonuses. as she is a little slower she goes later and her heal keeps Sid and Dooku alive to reek more havoc.
  • Well I have a 6* Doku level 70 with maxed gear (only missing +25 agility):

Hindering Press Level 6 (I have read about a bug so not bringing it to 7)
    Force Lightning Level 6
    Master Tactician Level 4
    Flawless Riposte Level 6

POWER: 4938

STR 440
    AGI 683
    INT 500
    Health 10053
    Speed 155
    Physical Damage 1123
    Physical Critical Rating 302
    Armor 119
    Armor Penetration 30
    Dodge Rating 0
    Special Damage 1626
    Special Critical Rating 10
    Resistance 69
    Resistance Penetration 10
    Deflection Rating 0
    Critical Damage 150%
    Potency 170%
    Tenacity 40%

Sometimes I use him in Arena to stun Poe but I feel better to use IG-88 instead in combination with Phasma (L), Sidious, Kylo and Poe. But I will bring Doku to 7*, in combination with Daka you stun the crap out of an enemy team.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Dooku has been in my party since day 1. Hes always been worth it.
  • They fixed Hindering Press Level 7, so it's safe to upgrade it.
  • Dooku is awesome I can't wait til I get level 69 to farm him.
  • JayBeefed wrote: »
    Qeltar and WhipiT are agreeing and being civil. And somewhere underground the Devil is having a snowball fight...

edit: and why, exactly, is the underground location that rhymes with "bell" censored?

Necro
    Roger roger