8-A light Hard

Should be renamed very very very hard

Can anyone tell me how to complete it ?
I tried many different compo but he still O's my toons

Tried fives,teebo Rey ,res pilot ,old Ben and Luminara as lead (same time)
He still destroy me without effort

Teebo and fives was for TM reduce and slow but it didn't work

Thanks

Replies

• Rex (L on loan), Lando (L), ST Han, Yoda, QGJ and someone else. Can't remember but ideally Ackbar. If I were to try again I'd actually put Ackbar as leader.

Strat is two-fold: 1. use Rex special and Han taunt to gain massive tm and finish Maul before he gets to attack twice. 2. Yoda basic then (with the tm up, very quickly after) Battle Meditation to spread foresight.

The team will then dodge whatever first attack he has. Worst case scenario, he attacks Han once without foresight, your team gains tm and you kill him. HRS would be a fantastic addition for that matter.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • You need ewok elder with teebo or just teboo is weak. Tm non jedi but you will need something like double evasion old ben lead and/or lumi tthen yoda
  • Oh **** that's a very specific chars situation

I think that I will ask Yoda's whiners to complaint about 8-A they'll get it nerf lol
  • Thanks for the advices will see what I can do with wath I have
  • You need ewok elder with teebo or just teboo is weak. Tm non jedi but you will need something like double evasion old ben lead and/or lumi tthen yoda

I tried double evasion ..no success
  • vzhnrm.png

Thank you I was able to complete it with this team , and 3* which is better than expected
  • Maybe add Jawa or datcha to stun the droids and then focus on maul