Roster help for breaking into top 50 PVP

Hi guys,

I would really like to cement my place in the top 50 of my server which is fairly competitive and I'd like to know whether you guys and gals have some suggestions on either roster or sniping strategies.

My current notable toon list is as follows:
Sidious Lvl 60 7* VII (PWR: 4583)
Luminara Lvl 60 7* VII (PWR: 4627)
Ahsoka Lvl 60 5* VII (PWR: 3496)
Captain Phasma Lvl 60 5* VII (PWR: 3575)
Kylo Ren Lvl 60 5* VII (PWR: 3601)
Talia Lvl 60 5* VII (PWR: 3724)
Barriss Offee Lvl 60 4* VII (PWR: 3484)
Count Dooku Lvl 60 4* VII (PWR: 3392)
Darth Vadar Lvl 60 4* VII (PWR: 3446)
IG-88 Lvl 60 4* VII (PWR: 3185)
Old Daka Lvl 60 4* VII (PWR: 3446)
FOTP Lvl 60 3* VI (PWR: 2708)
JC Lvl 57 4* VII (PWR: 3324)
Asajj Lvl 56 4* VII (PWR: 3200)
HK-47 Lvl 56 4* VI (PWR: 2903)
Cad Bane Lvl 48 4* VI (PWR: 2684)

I have Mace Windu(4*), Chewie(4*), Kit Fisto (2*), Eeth Koth (3*), Savage Opress(4*), Jedi Knight Guardian(4*), Nute Gunray(4*), IG-86 (1*), Geonisian Soldier(1*), Grand Moff Tarkin (4*) also but not geared, levelled or ability matted.

I currently lineup with Captain Phasma (L), Sid, Lumi, Daka and Kylo but struggling to maintain a top 50 spot (I rarely use 50 crystal refresh for pvp, is it as simple as just taking more attacks?) but do run some losses in PVP when I end up against other Captain Phasma teams, Old Ben, Dooku, Leia squads which my shard seems to be heavily inundated with.

Recruiment wise I continue to gear my main players to max abilities (all are lvl 4 at least) and am working on increasing stars for Kylo (all cantina points go to farming his node), Daka (all cantina coins go to her), Captain Phasma (all GW points go to her) and IG-88 (all arena point go to it). Should I change the strategy here perhaps and look at other options? Perhaps get Geo Solider up, or Grand Moff (however he will stay as 4* unless they make him farmable), or switch to Poggle/Poe/Fives etc who all seem extremely popular.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Replies

• How much $$$ have you spent?
  • About 115 gbp. Think I might stop farming daka and go for poe
  • Go with Phasma (L), Sid, Kylo, IG, Vader should be easily put you in top 50. And for the love of Yoda, how can people misspell the most iconic SW character in its ENTIRE universe. It is VADER GODDAMMIT NOT VADAR.

Excuse the rant, I get triggered when people call him Vadar.
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Honestly you got a top ten team already.

Phasma,sid,daka,lumi and kylo can beat any team out currently. Is their better choices? Sure, but that 5 combo performs quite well and you can swap in characters as you see fit.

I run something similar with a dooku instead of daka and snipe #1 daily
  • i have a garbage team and i make top 50 and sometimes top 10 lol, i really need to switch someone out for phasma but im still working on luminara
  • Does a 4 star cad bane have any place in a plasma led team?
  • FLIK87 wrote: »
    Does a 4 star cad bane have any place in a plasma led team?

I think if you are going for a damage like that you would be better off with dooku instead of cad bane, but tbh I have not used him or seen him all that much.