#9 Small Life Changes: Changing Shard Amounts In Shard Shop And Adding Pack Heroes.

Mofojokers1992
1975 posts Member
edited September 2016
Shard Shop Amounts
27ympoh.jpg

First i already have 7* GG and almost every hero 7* including Vader. But the current setup is somewhat annoying at 2 shards a pop with rng and heavy cost.

Current Version
Current : 2 shards per hero at 300 cost.
Current : no exclusive pack shards.

Change
Change : 5 shards per hero for 600 (price change and increased amount).
Change : Chromium exclusive heroes can now appear in the shop at 1200 for 5 shards [Vader is counted among this]. (Addition of exclusive heroes and increased amount).

Why?
Uneven for upgrading heroes , current 2 shards for random heroes is bad rng and the costs are alot higher for this.

If someone can get shards for exclusive heroes even if it takes a good year they will be more inclined to try the RNG packs for newer heroes.

#9 Small Life Changes: Changing Shard Amounts In Shard Shop And Adding Pack Heroes. 53 votes

I would LIKE this change
84%
StarSonKAULIMofojokers1992McPot45Juan_PabloantookiRavenWonderwyrmAegisSaigeGiodude2000Red_Comet1AmYourFath3rPatman6632Capt_ConchViruschillHunterXJDbngmanZaramDarythMarkatona 45 votes
I would NOT like this change
13%
ElyndriaTheKevinlyFatherbehr228Ego12DraconisDwightHalpertDrixal_ElungaTaterSalad 7 votes
Other
1%
Polarice 1 vote
Post edited by Mofojokers1992 on

Replies

• Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I would LIKE this change
    @CG_Dan
    @EA_Jesse
    @CG_JohnSalera

Usual idea and data collecting.
  • I would LIKE this change
    Another interesting pool, good job :)
  • I would NOT like this change
    Sorry, voted wrong. Would actually like the change. I still think it would need to have a different format though. Currently, you can't farm anyone particular character here reliably (except for GG). I'd like to see some more set characters (or even on a monthly rotation or something), so you could use your currency to consistently farm the same toon.
    Sorry, voted wrong. Would actually like the change. I still think it would need to have a different format though. Currently, you can't farm anyone particular character here reliably (except for GG). I'd like to see some more set characters (or even on a monthly rotation or something), so you could use your currency to consistently farm the same toon.

Sall good it happens lol and I would love that as well. But unfortunately the RNG system is bent on tempting players to quickly exhaust crystals to get the shards needed for the trade.

Like Vader ><

Only thing i need from shard shop lol if he was there everytime I would go to town on him. :D
  • Polarice
    113 posts Member
    Other
    The change i can see benefiting those with whom are not actively farming a character from the shards, so thats a small change that would work.
    It however, does not appear to work for those who are farming character. I still have about 3 characters to finish getting shards for out of GW, not including the recent cad bane. I dont get alot of spare shards so 600 is alot when you dont have much.
    My thoughts on it. Ill think about it a bit more, but at the moment i can only see the big benefit for those not unlocking characters from gw.
    Refreshed
    Refreshed
    It's odd that exclusive toons appear in shipments but not in shard shop. Mins you, at that cost, I'll still buy them from shipments before ****. Maybe **** should be exclusive toons only, and remove them from shipments?