Lost raid battle

I was in a raid attack when reset occurred when I got out the timer had switched over but now I only had 4 battles left for the new refresh, all my toons were available but I lost a battle, can someone fix this?

My ally code is 961-765-483

Please help as all battles are needed to be competitive.
Thanks!!!!

Replies

• Options
    @EA_Jesse any help here as my next refresh is in less than 3 hours!
  • Options
    @BentWookiee any help with this would be appreciated please.
  • Options
    Anybody read this bug issue section that can help, the silence is overwhelming.
  • Options
    Wow still nothing, so where should I report this if not in this section to get help?????
  • Options
    This is ridiculous that not one developer or mod can't even respond, why ask us to post bugs if you refuse to help out. I thought you guys said you were listening? Guess no one cares as long as they get my money.
  • Options
    Going on 2 days here. Hellllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooo, does any developer care??????????????
  • Options
    4 days, who's in charge of this section? I'll keep posting so you can't keep hiding, showing your true colors.
  • Options
    Man some people really need to learn 2 words, customer service. Not play let's hide and hope the problem goes away.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Please stop bumping this thread. You have already tagged the devs. Bumping threads is against the ToS.

As for do they care: no. They dont. Welcome to EA/CG management.
  • Options
    Not bumping waiting for response.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    That is considered bumping. Bringing an older thread to the top of the pile does not help you get better responses. You have already tagged the mods and they either chose to not get with you, or you are in a queue. Please stop bumping the post. You have done so for a period of 3 days.
  • Options
    I'm sorry are you one of the moderators? If so can we PM to help get this solved?
  • Options
    Ok I don't mean to complain but it happened again, as my team is in right before refresh I kill pigs and move into next round and again timer resets and takes away one of my attempts for next round, this is ridiculous.
  • Options
    Thanks now I can report you.
  • WalkrCnc
    76 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @rney1295

How are people supposed to know when there's a refresh?! Look who's talking....
    Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on
  • Options
    My problem is I only have so much time after work and sometimes battles go long and my arena payout is the same time so makes doing battles difficult but yeah his comment was very childish. But I did report him, wonder if I'll here back about that either?