What are the Top 3 Omega abilities?

Just wondering what are your top 3, or the first 3 omega abilities you would hand out?

I was reading the thread for top 3 DPS toons and found the unexpected diversity in answers surprising. Hopefully this thread will end up similar.

I am not level 80 and the only omega i had i equipped on Ig86's assist attack.

Replies

• Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Rey x 2
    Leia
    GS
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    I threw one onto Old Daka's basic attack as soon as I hit the level requirement. +15% to the primary and secondary stun is fantaaaaaaastic.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Fives / savage / rey basic were my first

Too many to choose from now.. :o
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Five's basic looks really good with omega and he has good speed for a tank, if you ever find yourself in a 1v1. Lando Calrissian's double down will deal double damage on its second use with omega, works extremely well with Admiral Akbar who's tactical genius can let him move twice in one turn. Besides those two any Rey ability
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    HK-47's leader ability, 50% TM gain on crit
    Jawa Engineer's recalibration special, 45% TM gain
    IG-86's awesome CD reduction, you already know about
  • Qui-Gon (basic - TM reduction, mostly for raiding).
    Rey (two special attacks).
    GS (unique first, eventually his assist).

Did Daka's basic first, but havnt used her much at lvl 80 apart from GW, Id go for other stuff first.

My next ones are going to Teebo, Jawa and Ewok Elder in an attempt to build a new raid squad!
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    I did QGJ Basic first, Rey's basic first and I'm stocking my third. I think Daka may get it for her basic once she's ready to step up which is probably another week or so....either that or Rey's leverage.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • I did QGJ basic first, Rey basic second, Phasma Victory March third, Rey special fourth, holding my current two until I see if I want to switch around my arena team or not.
  • My upgrades so far, in order:
    1. Luke basic: 40% TM on crit
    2. Ackbar basic: 55% chance to gain 45% TM
    3. FOTP basic: +15% damage
    4. HR Scout special: 55% chance to stun
    5. Biggs special (assist): cooldown -1
    Really happy with all of them. Just upgraded Biggs 10 minutes ago; itching to test it out.
  • QGJs humbling blow is the most under appreciated.

Gives your entire team 1 more attack with offense up.

If you add up the damage it dwarfs the +15% upgrades from characters like Rey.
  • Top three? Qgj basic Rey basic daka basic.
  • Rey x2
    GS
    Leia
    QGJ (for raids)
    Also depends on your squad as well. RG for example omega on his buff seems useless on paper but in my AA lead team it means an extra assist a turn earlier so bumps up its usefulness right there. Same with AAs omega. I'm sure this applies to other characters as well
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    In no particular order:

Rey's x3 for pure damage
    QGJ's basic
    Daka's basic
    GS's unique and swarm

• Rey x 3
    IsThisThom
    "Consider that a divorce"
    - Douglas Quaid
  • My order went:

1- Daka basic
    2- savage basic
    3- Rey leverage

Next up probably finish up Rey, and then move on to IG88
  • Daka Basic
    Dooku Basic
    Phasma Fussilade (90% speed down!)
  • luisgin
    122 posts Member
    So far I did Phasma Victory March and Fives basic. I have to admit, I like Fives even more with omega basic. Especially when it's 1v1, it's guarantee he is gonna win. Speed down and attack again if opponents toon has speed down. I seen him attack 4 times before the opponent gets to attack
  • JRA
    336 posts Member
    I did Daka's basic first, since she was on my arena team at the time. It helped a lot. Still does in GW where I use her daily.

QGJ's basic was my second. It helps a bit in arena, but it's been huge in raids. He is constantly taking turns, and taking away turn meter from pigs, or the Rancor. Everyone lives longer and gets more DPS.

Next I saved up 2 (couldn't decide where I wanted to use them) and did GS's assist attack, and his unique at the same time. Big help in arena and raids.

I'm eyeing both of Rey's specials next, and maybe Fives' basic. Honorable mention goes to my brother-in-law who runs HK led droids+JE. He said HK's leader ability and 86's assist jumped him up quite a bit in arena rank.
  • Igor08
    221 posts Member
    Anything that improves the two current gamebreakers: QGJ and Rey
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    In no particular order...
    HK lead
    88 aoe
    88 lead
    86 assist
    Daka basic
    Elder basic
    Jawa aoe stun
    Pretty sure thats it...
    Vader gets everything omega next, then jawa engineer.

7 omegas so far.
  • IG-88's omega leader ability is pretty amazing against the Rancor.