Replacement for someone on my main team

Hey guys need some help, currently lvl 58 and am close to having kylo ren and vader, I would like for them to go on my main team but don't know who to swap

Current Team
Sid lvl58
Phasma lvl58
Poggle lvl58
Fotfp lvl58
Lumi lvl58

Thanks guys

Replies

• What star level and gear level are they? That FOTP is pretty worthless if he isn't 7*. On defense I bet he's never gotten off a shot.

You could try a Sid(l), Poggle, Vader, Lumi, Ren team or a Phasma(l), Ren, Sid, Lumi, Vader team if you really want both in the lineup. But I don't know if I really like either of those. Ren and Phasma are the only two that really have synergy in the second lineup. In the first it's not too bad but it's probably more AOE than is typically healthy.

I'd probably try the first one.
  • I have both DV and KR and feel neither has a place in a top lineup. Both their physical attacks are just not good enough although DV is more easily used due to ability block and culling blade and KR is easier to star up. That said, If your fotp is low star then I would replace with vadar until KR is 5 or 6 star.
  • I am really only looking to add one of the two and fotp is 3 star
  • I am really only looking to add one of the two and fotp is 3 star

With just one try a Phasma (L), Sid, Lumi, Poggle, Ren. You should do extremely well against teams with healers. I'd probably replace Sid eventually as he'll be focus fired every time and will be lucky to get through a full round. If you ever farm FOTP to max star/gear he would easily be able to take Sid's place.
  • Awesome so in the end ren over vader huh

And thanks for the responses