Viability of this team? HELP!

Hey everyone, for the longest time I had been running
Phasma (L) Daka, Fives, Kylo, ST Han. (7* G9 for all)

It's a great team but I find myself slipping in rank all the time. I really want to try something like a double taunt stun (sort of) team. I'm thinking something like:
ST Han (L), Daka, Fives, Dooku, and RG. (7* G9 for all but RG)
Is this team viable for this meta? Should I try someone else instead of who I currently have listed?
Any and all help is appreciated! :-)

Replies

• opu120
    211 posts Member

It's a great team but I find myself slipping in rank all the time. I really want to try something like a double taunt stun (sort of) team. I'm thinking something like:
    Is this team viable for this meta? Should I try someone else instead of who I currently have listed?

I wouldn't run dooku unless he is in the lead. Maybe sub in a big dps dealer like Rey for him? You have the tanks to protect her and STH's TM boost plays great with her. For a shorter farm, I'd go for 86. He doesn't have quite the bang Rey does, but he's easier to get to 7* and hit hard at high gears even without any droid synergy.
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Team is too unique so you get targeted more. You can run it on offense but on defense run the team that you were thinking but switch leaders, dooku is a lot better. Rng on defense is quite a b**** (:
  • int3ns1fy
    210 posts Member

I've tried stun teams and honestly I don't think they do very well on defense. Yeah they can be annoying, but are also very easily defeated if you don't back them up with enough DPS. Your proposed team has three problems - using Han in the leader spot, using Dooku out of it, and not enough DPS. Double taunt and stun seems like it might be nice, but honestly you're giving up so much DPS I don't see how people would be scared off of attacking you. My suggestion would be to swap Dooku into the leader spot at least and see how it works out - Han leading and Dooku not is very suspect and would I'm sure get you attacked a lot. Could also try Old Ben leading if you have him.