Shipment Times

Does anyone know why they don't have a fixed time for shipments?

Replies

• They are fixed, every 6 hours. However, the only one that is different is the first time you log into the game starts the clock on all your shipments. So if you got a shipment at 6PM and then do not log in at all until the next morning, that's when your next Shipment timer starts.

I think someone mentioned something about keeping the game open to maintain a Shipment time you like or something, but that seems a bit complicated. I'm usually happy if I can get snag 2-3 shipments purchases a day.
  • If they are at different times every day they are not fixed...

So I guess I should rephrase my post. I wish the developers would just have fixed shipment times.
  • TheVinegru wrote: »
    If they are at different times every day they are not fixed...

So I guess I should rephrase my post. I wish the developers would just have fixed shipment times.

Cosign.
  • TheVinegru wrote: »
    If they are at different times every day they are not fixed...

They are fixed. Every 6 hours they will refresh. However if you are not online at the refresh then it won't count down until your next login time
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Easy way around this: suppose you sleep from 11 pm to 7 am. Log in (or refresh shipments) at 3 or 9 pm or am. Get the shipments just after 9 pm, then leave the app logged in. That 6 hours will expire at 3 am and a new one will start, so you can collect again after you wake up before 9 am.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.