Ewok Team Viable?

Has anyone spent the time\resources leveling up an Ewok squad? Which two non-Ewoks do you include?

Scout, Elder, Teebo, ?, ?

How does it fare in Arena or GW?

The troll potential is tempting...

Replies

• I'll give you a unbeatable stall team, Teebo (L), Ewok, Poe, Barriss, Lumi/Daka/JC. You can't win but neither can they in 5 minutes.
  • Great idea! I have been wanting to level up a stall squad but I am very close to F2P.

btw I leveled up Teebo a bit and he is not terrible. He's pretty clutch with the "dispels" in GW.
  • I'm working with 18, 214 squad power 6* Teebo (L), 6* Luminara, 5* Daka, 4* Elder, and switching between 4* Rey/5* Qui-Gon. I just started testing with Qui-Gon and am thinking about switching back to Rey at 5*. The burst and evasion has been pretty impressive. I'm hovering in the 200's in Arena and am having a bit of trouble with the higher teams I face. Getting to 300 was pretty easy. An early heal from Luminara after the other team pops all its specials is essiential along with Teebo's basic attack to keep opponents clutch heals, buffs, taunts have been extremely effective. I dont use Daka's heals as much, but the consistent stun and sometimes 2 for 1 has won me some games. I face mid 19,000 squad power and low 20,000 regularly. When facing multiple 7* toons I struggle with large amounts of damage, but am hoping once I can get more stars it will balance out. It plays like a chess match for sure and have tied a few games, but usually if I get distracted while playing.

I only have 4* Scout and at this level he has been ineffective. He is hard to level up at low/mid level so I haven't tested as much as I would have liked. Elder is also tough to level, but has been an all star most games. Elder and Teebo have horrible gear mat requirements and am struggling to aquire all the purple pieces to get gear lvl VII for both.

I'm not seeing much info on this comp. If anyone else has some links for more strategy discussion please link or pm me. Hope this helps a bit. :-)
  • Awesome to read this update to a necro'd thread! I started a new account to pursue a similar comp but I got distracted early on by the Heroine Pack which I skipped in my first account. A nightsister squad is just too amazing in arena and especially GW, with Asajj lead. You run into to some painful progression with Ewoks early on and I gave up.

Alas, my new plan is to 7* all my sisters then refocus on this crazy comp.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Not yet. Just like Jedis needed Yoda and Empire wait for Palpatine, Ewoks need their god, C3PO