F2P Rank 2 in Heroic T7 Raid.

Prev1
This was done with 1 attempt in Phase 2 (458k)
And one attempt in P4 where I just auto'd him down (54k)
VNoe3um.png

Will post my spoils in about 50 minutes.

Wouldn't have been able to do this without my amazing guild who allow F2P to compete with whales and spenders through a very intelligent raid system our guild leader developed to avoid instant zergs!
| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |

Replies

• Good work !
    But why the damage is so low?
    And what is the guild names? you praise your guild but dont name them?
  • bluenqm
    172 posts Member

I think the damage is so low because everyone in that guild gets one or two turns only.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    bluenqm wrote: »

I think the damage is so low because everyone in that guild gets one or two turns only.

Even with only one or two turns the whales in the guild should be getting 1 million or close to it.
  • Riper
    13 posts Member
    WIll you share the raid system as well?
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    In for 450k team comp
  • bluenqm wrote: »

Even with only one or two turns the whales in the guild should be getting 1 million or close to it.

This isn't true unless they attack a pig phase and a door phase for those 2 turns.
  • Also more people than not now implement a one attack per person until phase 4 or something in the vicinity and then a FFA. My guild does 1 attack per for first 12 hours then FFA
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    In for 450k team comp

eNtsMXe.png

Yes, QGJ lead.
    I actually forgot to swap him and Phasma, but it worked.

Post edited by InternetSwag on
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    lqYZy5h.png
    And not a single full piece was seen that day. I've actually not gotten a single full piece thus far (raid gear).
  • well done! i'm just curious, what team did you use?
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Good work !
    T7 the Rancor has less health and deals more damage, so battles are shorter.
    The Consulars!

Indeed. With everyone taking only 1 attack we got the rancor very close to dead already.

Well spotted! This is where the magic comes in. I won't spoil our leaders secret recipe for sugar spice and everything nice.

But it involves members rotating which phases they attack/partake in. Then they are shuffled again.
    This is very dumbed down version of it and I'm making it sound like gambling, but the actual system is very well thought out and has no chance in it. It's a neatly laid out system that we all follow now and it benefits everyone equally so whales and minnows can swim freely! :) After all, that's what Consulars do.
  • Riper wrote: »
    I went into some detail above.
    Also more people than not now implement a one attack per person until phase 4 or something in the vicinity and then a FFA. My guild does 1 attack per for first 12 hours then FFA
    This is correct. Most guilds should do it for time zones and so that everyone gets a fair chance.
    We do something similar but it also takes into place where you finish in a raid.
  • Riper wrote: »
    Also more people than not now implement a one attack per person until phase 4 or something in the vicinity and then a FFA. My guild does 1 attack per for first 12 hours then FFA
    This is correct. Most guilds should do it for time zones and so that everyone gets a fair chance.
    We do something similar but it also takes into place where you finish in a raid.

Yup. That's exactly why for time zones and everyone gets a chance at gear. Bigger picture instead of getting annoyed about a bad raid system
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Good work !
    T7 the Rancor has less health and deals more damage, so battles are shorter.
    The Consulars!

Indeed. With everyone taking only 1 attack we got the rancor very close to dead already.

Well spotted! This is where the magic comes in. I won't spoil our leaders secret recipe for sugar spice and everything nice.

But it involves members rotating which phases they attack/partake in. Then they are shuffled again.
    This is very dumbed down version of it and I'm making it sound like gambling, but the actual system is very well thought out and has no chance in it. It's a neatly laid out system that we all follow now and it benefits everyone equally so whales and minnows can swim freely! :) After all, that's what Consulars do.

It's not that big of a deal, apparently a lot of guilds are doing it.

Congrats on your place!
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    VNoe3um.png

Wouldn't have been able to do this without my amazing guild who allow F2P to compete with whales and spenders through a very intelligent raid system our guild leader developed to avoid instant zergs!

You are so lucky. Our tops do 600-800k in p1. Impossible to catch up against when doing p2-3.

Inb4: we do one attempt each and all do a second attempt in p4 when 47 have joined in or after 6h.
  • ubn87 wrote: »
    VNoe3um.png

You are so lucky. Our tops do 600-800k in p1. Impossible to catch up against when doing p2-3.

Inb4: we do one attempt each and all do a second attempt in p4 when 47 have joined in or after 6h.

Well it's all thanks to cooperation between members. Nobody attacks out of turn out of respect for each other and the rules.
    :)
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    VNoe3um.png

Yikes score another one for the MIXED guild.

F2p seems pretty happy here. Podium. Great fair rewards and plenty of chances to do this.

...And this is not my guild.
  • are lower t7 rewards better than high t6's?
  • LordAlvert wrote: »
    VNoe3um.png

F2p seems pretty happy here. Podium. Great fair rewards and plenty of chances to do this.

Well we're 48/50 so if you're interested you're free to message our leader Qeltar :)
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Your images didn't post, any chance of finding out which team you used?
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Palanthian wrote: »
    Your images didn't post, any chance of finding out which team you used?

Eh? They didn't?
    I can see them.
    Gimme one sec

I need to fix that because I wanted to show my team.
  • Whoops that's weird it seems to work on my pc but not mobile. Which I'm on atm.
    I'll update it to imgur when I get home.

But for now, team is
    QGJ l
    Phasma
    Rey
    GS
    RG
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    LordAlvert wrote: »
    VNoe3um.png

Well we're 48/50 so if you're interested you're free to message our leader Qeltar :)

Hey congrats to @Qeltar for getting his squad to Heroic. Nice man. Congrats to your entire guild. When this system first came out that was around the last time he was here and subsequently migrated to reddit. Glad to see you guys on top (heroics)...

I'm happy w my guild but w this great post expect some people (smart) to be interested in joining you guys!!!
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Whoops that's weird it seems to work on my pc but not mobile. Which I'm on atm.

But for now, team is
    QGJ l
    Phasma
    Rey
    GS
    RG

You have to be logged into Slack to see them, looks like.

Anyway, well done and thanks for letting me know the team. I've actually tried a similar lineup before and never gotten close to those numbers, so well played. :smile:
  • Whoops that's weird it seems to work on my pc but not mobile. Which I'm on atm.

But for now, team is
    QGJ l
    Phasma
    Rey
    GS
    RG

Why QGJ lead? he only boosts himself with no other jedi on the team. Wouldnt phasma lead be more logical
  • Arillian
    240 posts Member
    Phasma lead gives extra attacks, but QGJ lead gives more guaranteed chances at TM reduction?

That may result in being able to do more total damage.
    Knights of the Mobile Republic
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Whoops that's weird it seems to work on my pc but not mobile. Which I'm on atm.

But for now, team is
    QGJ l
    Phasma
    Rey
    GS
    RG

Why QGJ lead? he only boosts himself with no other jedi on the team. Wouldnt phasma lead be more logical

Sorry went full **** I didn't use RG. Using RG would have been eh because Phasma already apply the slow.
    eNtsMXe.png
    lqYZy5h.png

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Congrats swag!
  • Telaan wrote: »
    Congrats swag!

Thank you Telaan! :)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Riper wrote: »

well, not to be "that guy", but if your guild manages places you finish, finishing 2nd has nothing to do with being f2p or not.
    Its also nice to see that you support your own signature xD
    Save water, drink champagne!