Max lvl 60........

Abyss
1651 posts Member
I just hit max lvl 60 and gear chasing a new toon im working on. Normally i refresh a few times to speed the process but with lvl cap 70 on the horizon, i wanna know...........

Are we still accunulating the experience (xp) we earn while capped OR when they raise the cap, are we all starting fresh at 60??????

Basically i dont wanna waste refreshes if im not credited the xp.

Can anyone who actually knows comment????
Cough....cough... @EA_Jesse

Replies

• um almost assuredly you'll start at 60 with 0 xp
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    it would be nice if they at least banked some, there are other games let you keep just short of 1 level of experience
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    I have never played a game that didnt bank xp even if u cant see it. When cap opens to 70, it'd be kinda "wrong" for players who have dropped $ refreshing to not have accumulated the earned xp. I am hope'n a dev weighs in to tell us exactly how this will work so we know whats gonna happen, plan our refreshes, etc
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    i've been 60 for months now. The big problem with them banking everything is I would likely just log in finding myself at 70. I'd be happy with just some xp but would gladly take all of it. Would rather it converted to credits at level cap, however.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Davo wrote: »
    i've been 60 for months now. The big problem with them banking everything is I would likely just log in finding myself at 70. I'd be happy with just some xp but would gladly take all of it. Would rather it converted to credits at level cap, however.

Credit conversion would be more then acceptible. Anything really, just wanting to see/know how this will play out so we can plan accordingly.