Help! Who to farm on hard nodes?

Well, I just finished starring Rey and don't know who to spend energy on. I'm currently farming ahsoka in ls/ds nodes, as well as I'm cantina. I have a lot of jedis, so not them. Which character do you think is worth farming? Or should I farm gear? I have no rebels for the empire event, neither droids, but those are farmed on other places.

Replies

• 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Farm All the toons! Buy all the gear!

Seriously though. I start at highest node and farm all characters I have, on the way down. That's the only way I use my energy.
  • Whitchit
    186 posts Member
    Options
    I'm farming ewok scout and ewok elder
  • Options
    Fotp

Yes. She's a long and hard farm. Started in February, and will finish tomorrow.
  • Options
    I am farming ewoks and clones after rey
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    I am farming Clone Sargent and Im finishing JC just to have another 7* for Raids also I normally do the Ewok nodes the HR scout node and the Daka node
  • Options

Seriously though. I start at highest node and farm all characters I have, on the way down. That's the only way I use my energy.

That's.... intense.... haha. I wish I had the patience to do that, but it would take months, just as FOTP or ewok scout
  • Options
    Stormclone wrote: »
    I am farming ewoks and clones after rey

As a full f2p, is it worth farming clones? I mean, I won't get Rex or echo in the near future. I would like to be prepared for the empire event tho
  • Options

That's.... intense.... haha. I wish I had the patience to do that, but it would take months, just as FOTP or ewok scout

It does take months lol, but some can be supplemented by arena/gw/cantina tokens. It's taken me 4 months to 7* FOTP from 3*, with occasional shipment shards and double drop days bonuses.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    As a full f2p, is it worth farming clones? I mean, I won't get Rex or echo in the near future. I would like to be prepared for the empire event tho
    They'll be available eventually, in the fullness of time!

I figure it this way: If a character is good and I want them, but it's going to be a long-**** grind to get them, I start it right away because the sooner I start, the sooner I finish.

I suggest farming characters that you can't get from other means. So Ewok Elder, Ewok Scout, Clone Trooper Sergeant, Lobot, off the top of my head. Also, if whatever character you're farming from Cantina shipments has a LS/DS node (Asohka, Daka, etc) then do them, because Cantina shipment characters are sloooooooow to get....
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    They'll be available eventually, in the fullness of time!

I figure it this way: If a character is good and I want them, but it's going to be a long-**** grind to get them, I start it right away because the sooner I start, the sooner I finish.

I suggest farming characters that you can't get from other means. So Ewok Elder, Ewok Scout, Clone Trooper Sergeant, Lobot, off the top of my head. Also, if whatever character you're farming from Cantina shipments has a LS/DS node (Asohka, Daka, etc) then do them, because Cantina shipment characters are sloooooooow to get....

Thanks man, you're right about it, make it clones and ewoks then
  • Options

It does take months lol, but some can be supplemented by arena/gw/cantina tokens. It's taken me 4 months to 7* FOTP from 3*, with occasional shipment shards and double drop days bonuses.

That's like double the time I've been playing, I just don't know how this game will be by the time I've finished that farm, the horizon seems to be too far away