Tarkin's Offense down cannot be dispelled.

hhooo
656 posts Member
In a GW node tonight some weird things happened. I re-ran the node half a dozen times to confirm that these were consistently happening.

I run Admiral Ackbar as my leader. I've yet to encounter something he was unable to dispel. The node I was up against was Sidious, Kylo, Tarkin, Savage, Phasma. All level 74, all seven stars, all gear 8. Tarkin cast his offense down each time I ran the node (except the one where i finished it and killed him before he took a turn). Not only did it stick 27 of a potential 30 times with his abysmal potency (?), but every single time, Ackbar's cleanse would not remove it. This is presumably a bug.

Secondly - this Kylo was hitting extraordinarily hard with his basic attack, including criticals as high as 8,909. His non-criticals were hitting 7 star, gear 8, level 70 Luke for 3,300 to 4,100, and the crits were reaching from the high 7,000s to almost 9,000. The only buff ever present on the character was the Sidious leader ability, and retribution. The only debuff was a DoT. Does anyone have any idea why this particular node would yield effectively doubled damage for Kylo? I was at a loss for words the first couple times he attacked.

Third - an ongoing bug that still need addressing. AOE style effects that are not attacks are still able to be dodged. This include Poe's taunt, Ventress' dispel, and others. I cannot imagine that these non-attack abilities being able to be both dodged and resisted are working as intended, and it is a huge nerf to these characters effectiveness against evasion leaders. A fix asap would be greatly appreciated.

Replies