Winning and efficiency with time and resources.

LordAlvert
1193 posts Member
Forum mates sit down, pull up a chair, I want to discuss winning at this game.

CG has given us a very flawed exploitable guild system.

1) Many are using it to guild hop and grab extra raids. Due to cooldowns can effectively double raid loot.

This is smart. Running two raids at once is an exploit brought up that does pay. Pays double.

But people have to like you and want you to join in. Which brings me to...

2) Many are apparently running alts to make 1400 currency this month instead of 1200. That is a 16.6% increase.

This allows a guild to be at the top of a largely nonproductive leaderboard.

It is a very heavy and taxing usage of manpower. It is actually sadly pathetic cost of human capital. I wish they paid mining squads...

Fortunately no one wants any members of a guild who does this to hop into their raid so they stand on the sidelines and get hungry and jealous at the players around them with better gear and Han shards.

Guilds w alts also have very high level players getting bottom 5 rewards which is a fraction of what they could be in mixed guilds.

The one extra exploitative raid is a sad mechanism that is unproductive in terms of time used to do it. Cost to make alts and loot generated.

Before we all freak out look how weak @Maraxus squad was. This is not winning.

I call that a Gaming Scrub. Once a scrub always a scrub.

Calm down with your rhetoric. Cg will fix it and the results speak for themselves. They are alone where the rest of us are frolicking in a multi raid EASB world.

Now if they have something else in store for us using unintentional exploits maybe I will actually make issue of it when it impresses me in terms of time consumption and yield. This ratio is flat out weak here. Bots aren't doing this. Gamers eating Doritos are in dark basements.

Replies

• Kodebob
    49 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I love that you keep calling weak my t7 squad...

Go solo a p1 and then we discuss...

I probaby have more g10/11 toon than u...(and if not i honestly couldnt care less) I just didnt choose to gear qgj cause he doesnt need it and i dont like him outside of this game mode...

So again call me weak if it pleases you. Bottom line is i went for my objective, got the results, and am happy with it.

Lol

Edites to change "week" to "weak"
    Post edited by Maraxus on
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    So why even bother putting a limit on guild coins per day? Let's just have the guild have 100 members to add coins each day then 50 of them conveniently leave when it's time to do 3 heroics in one day. Oh wait...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Fabzorz
    87 posts Member
    Options
    Maraxus wrote: »
    I love that you keep calling weak my t7 squad...

Go solo a p1 and then we discuss...

I probaby have more g10/11 toon than u...(and if not i honestly couldnt care less) I just didnt choose to gear qgj cause he doesnt need it and i dont like him outside of this game mode...

So again call me weak if it pleases you. Bottom line is i went for my objective, got the results, and am happy with it.

Lol

Edites to change "week" to "weak"

Looks like you have a fan.
    Star Wars: Galaxy of Supporting Cast Members
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Branmark wrote: »
    I can only imagine what the oxygen is like when you are so high up on a soap box. Rarified air.

Debating if so little a reply should be glorified with a response. You just hit me with a barriss gear 1 primary attack. Possibly less. Work on this please...
    benacrow wrote: »
    So why even bother putting a limit on guild coins per day? Let's just have the guild have 100 members to add coins each day then 50 of them conveniently leave when it's time to do 3 heroics in one day. Oh wait...

System is broken. Luckily it is very painful. In human capital. They haven't doubled the raids. They have done one extra. Yield 16% in a guild choked for rewards. It is a sad state of minimal return couched as "getting over with mad skillz and gamez".

I chuckled heartily at both @Naecabon s massive effort over on Reddit and all of our outcry for such a middling weak high cost effort yielding rewards they are whining about the most cause they have the worst advanced gear to seven star toon ratio of any guild clearing heorics.

Gear 8 Qgj. Seriously.

Oh @Maraxus I didn't do it in one shot today by my phase one squad is way better than yours. I can share a screen shot. We can discuss my pitiful failure at doing it on my first shot. But objectively my boys own your boys. Rex's and phasma are tied. Oh wait is your phasma basic omegad w vm?? Got you everywhere else too elder and Qgj wow.

Obvious conclusion i click worse. Yeah I know.

Please understand I am supporting your doing 7 raids to my 6. It's a blip and one you spent so much time on. And if I was getting your rewards I wouldn't be happy with double raids.

Do something please that troubles me and makes me whine to devs. This scrub stuff.

• Options
    Closed.
    There are currently multiple threads on this where you can share your opinions.
    There is also the PM function where you can discuss Maraxus' roster.

FashionFett.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Options
    System is broken. Luckily it is very painful. In human capital. They haven't doubled the raids. They have done one extra. Yield 16% in a guild choked for rewards. It is a sad state of minimal return couched as "getting over with mad skillz and gamez".

I chuckled heartily at both @Naecabon s massive effort over on Reddit and all of our outcry for such a middling weak high cost effort yielding rewards they are whining about the most cause they have the worst advanced gear to seven star toon ratio of any guild clearing heorics.

Gear 8 Qgj. Seriously.

Oh @Maraxus I didn't do it in one shot today by my phase one squad is way better than yours. I can share a screen shot. We can discuss my pitiful failure at doing it on my first shot. But objectively my boys own your boys. Rex's and phasma are tied. Oh wait is your phasma basic omegad w vm?? Got you everywhere else too elder and Qgj wow.

Obvious conclusion i click worse. Yeah I know.

Please understand I am supporting your doing 7 raids to my 6. It's a blip and one you spent so much time on. And if I was getting your rewards I wouldn't be happy with double raids.

Do something please that troubles me and makes me whine to devs. This scrub stuff.
This discussion has been closed.