Do you find it infuriating and illogical when stunned characters dodge?

Prev1
Trouserdeagle
267 posts Member
edited June 2016
Please tell me why I have to endure the frustration of having to kill Boba Fett TWICE with evasion up on a Lumi led team when he's stunned the whole round and still dodging 75% of the time.

Do you find it infuriating and illogical when stunned characters dodge? 123 votes

Yes
29%
mccif16Oppo_RancisisMcPot45Count_MeesahBeermoose_606Thorius_Antares_2605KopfschussSuikodenDARTH_TEDChefHazeSikhoZachman523DieInFireSamuraiGezesh_RahlNoelemahcDarling_VentressVinniarthDukeofjivejoseignaciojz 36 votes
Really, yes
70%
FakeRobboscubaTheRenegadeSyth_HunterSentinelBorgMelvilichotolotStarSondano7591DrakeIXScorpion1980benacrowT0mmyB23Salgado9slampdxGwonkMahluuspapnworsK_G0slingdrdavee 87 votes

Replies

• Options
    Really, yes
    Yes I do. I also find your profile picture to be quite humorous. How do you put a pic up?
  • RNC187
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Really, yes
    Yes, call it what it is: "Missed" :)
  • Options
    Really, yes
    Yes I do. I also find your profile picture to be quite humorous. How do you put a pic up?

Thusly:

Nj7pLP9.png
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    not infuriating, and just as illogical as posting polls with both options being "yes" ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • int3ns1fy
    210 posts Member
    Options
    Really, yes
    Honestly if this isn't fixed in the next game update the devs should be ashamed of themselves
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Nope, stun does not need to be any stronger.
  • Options
    Really, yes
    hhooo wrote: »
    Nope, stun does not need to be any stronger.

Neither does dodge.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Really, yes
    Well as Stunned characters can still be called for assists, I have my doubts this will ever be fixed along with all the other problems that has been occurring since launch.

There is no money in it for it to be fixed.
  • Options
    Really, yes
    scuba wrote: »
    Well as Stunned characters can still be called for assists, I have my doubts this will ever be fixed along with all the other problems that has been occurring since launch.

I'm pretty sure they fixed the assist issue a few weeks ago. I have lots of assist characters in my main teams and don't recall the last time a stunned ally was called to assist.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Really, yes

I'm pretty sure they fixed the assist issue a few weeks ago. I have lots of assist characters in my main teams and don't recall the last time a stunned ally was called to assist.

Nope. They may have fixed the more commonly used ones. But Chirpa will still call a stunned character. Happened yesterday. Of course no video proof which i why I have not reported as a bug.
  • int3ns1fy
    210 posts Member
    Options
    Really, yes

Nope. They may have fixed the more commonly used ones. But Chirpa will still call a stunned character. Happened yesterday. Of course no video proof which i why I have not reported as a bug.

No, it's definitely fixed. And Chirpa could still call a stunned character because his assist is guaranteed to call one Ewok. So if there's only one other Ewok in your squad and they are stunned, then yes he will call them even though they're stunned. I haven't seen a single assister call a stunned toon since they fixed it.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Stun might be too powerful if it negated evasion entirely. But having said that, it's still annoying watching a stunned hero dodge.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Really, yes
    @Trouserdeagle Oh aight, I was on the mobile site, thanks dude you're the man. This profile picture go hard like junkyard
  • ORyan25
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Really, yes
    If my Stormtrooper misses, I simply assume he is shooting precise Stormtrooper accuracy. When one of my Jedi Masters misses a Stunned opponent (or a Rancor trapped under a door!!??), I definitely get infuriated.
  • Options
    No, stun will be overpowered. Daka will be the top toon since she can stun 2 guys and guarantee no evasion.
  • Hambone
    79 posts Member
    Options
    No, no, no, and again no.

Oh, and did I forget to mention: no.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Yes
    I console myself in the thought they're so stunned, they just sorta wobble and stumble out of my line of fire by accident :P
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Lonach
    87 posts Member
    Options
    Really, yes
    What's really illogical is the royal guard who taunt when stunned ! That's silly...
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Really, yes
    int3ns1fy wrote: »

No, it's definitely fixed. And Chirpa could still call a stunned character because his assist is guaranteed to call one Ewok. So if there's only one other Ewok in your squad and they are stunned, then yes he will call them even though they're stunned. I haven't seen a single assister call a stunned toon since they fixed it.

I sometimes run Chirpa, Elder, Teebo, Rey, RG
    RG was stunned. Had chirpa do tribal unity and Rey did not attack.

Edit: Add video

https://youtu.be/oAmSttxIrFQ
    Post edited by scuba on
  • Options
    You have time to Nerf my 5s, nerf my Dooku, nerf my Anakin, nerf my Poe , and no time to fix a stunned dodge? actual I change my mind, because if they fix it, Dooku will be even more useless, especially my Ben, so please dont fix it until my AA and Han Solo are ready.
  • Options
    Really, yes
    You have time to Nerf my 5s, nerf my Dooku, nerf my Anakin, nerf my Poe , and no time to fix a stunned dodge? actual I change my mind, because if they fix it, Dooku will be even more useless, especially my Ben, so please dont fix it until my AA and Han Solo are ready.

Super Battle Droid already makes Dooku teams useless.
  • Options
    Yes
    This is an outrage that must be changed sooner than later.

Being able to dodge while stunned is not only illogical but also unethical and without any morals whatsoever.

Stun-dodgers as we call them, are a bunch of estrogen-ridden pimplefaced slackjawed daffodils!
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    Options
    int3ns1fy wrote: »
    Honestly if this isn't fixed in the next game update the devs should be ashamed of themselves

You mean the same devs that allow the door switch in the RAID to dodge as well? They like dodge.. you missed.. it happens. There are no guarantees..

You can be standing over a puddle and fall.. you could miss or not get wet.. it *IS* possible.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Raised an eyebrow, first time. Watched for it second time to confirm.

Done.

Same thing with RG taunt while stunned.

No problem here. Yes devs could post a 300 page rule book explaining every algorithm. But I think player discovery works fine for this kind of detail.
  • bngman
    369 posts Member
    Options
    Really, yes
    Stunned toons shouldn't be able to do anything!
    Especially dodge or taunt.
    That is what stunned means!
  • Thire
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Game balance should come before logic, in my opinion, and if stun is strengthened further it will become entirely too dominant
  • TheJanitor
    203 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    [] No

Sorry, had to make my own little check box because you obviously don't understand how polls are supposed to work.

It a balance thing. Stun is already really good. If it bothers you that much, just pretend it say 'Missed' instead. Problem solved.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    This is a good poll haha. Um so I guess we can only say yes. It does seem strange that anyone would say no, but...
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Really, yes
    TheJanitor wrote: »
    [] No

Sorry, had to make my own little check box because you obviously don't understand how polls are supposed to work.

It a balance thing. Stun is already really good. If it bothers you that much, just pretend it say 'Missed' instead. Problem solved.

And you obviously don't understand humour and sarcasm.

You must be super fun at parties.

• Options
    If its the fact that a character that cant move is able to dodge your attack and you think that makes no sense then just pretend your character has terrible accuracy or maybe slipped on a banana skin while attacking