Defending team - came up with an idea

TMK
700 posts Member
edited August 2016
How do you guys think a team listed below would square as a defense in the Arena?

Teebo (L)
ST Han
RG
Fives
Old Daka

Assuming all are G8 and 7* at least. Substituting Phasma is a way to go as well.
Post edited by TMK on

Replies

• Options
    I would take out Han for a Ewok Elder if you have him. He brings heals, more revives and cleanse.

The thing with Han is that he will taunt, so you will be able to attack him until he dies (even if stealthed), and you don't have a very high damage team to really take advantage of that turn meter gain. I think EE gives you much more utility.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Agree with CountTucu. In addition to what he said, almost everyone runs with QGJ nowadays so as soon as Han taunts, it will be removed and he's not as useful on the team.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    So add Ewok Elder and here we go? I am currently working on him, therefore I might try it out after he gets maxed, starred and geared.
  • Azgadil
    226 posts Member
    Options
    AI uses Daka heal after a death. You don't have any powerful DSP meaning the enemy Rey lasts longer.

The two tank team can be okay. But you would also need some damage in there.
  • Options
    While that team looks good on paper with the defensive synergy from taunts and revive, the problem is that you have a very low damage output with no real damage-dealer. Only fives does reasonable damage and only when he is constantly attacked. And he will be the last one standing.

If I'd see this team in my ladder id gladly pick it to attack since the damage controlled by ai wont be intimitating, which will let u drop a lot of ranks over night. Phasma as lead instead of Teebo and a damage dealer like Rey, Geo or Leia instead of Han and/or fives will bring you better results, but then u'll have one of the standart cookie-cutter builds present in the current meta, sadly.