Rewards for logging in throughout the day.

Bill
53 posts Member
Can we get some rewards for logging in throughout the day? I mean once we do everything in an hour there's nothing left to do really until the energy refills and that's a long time. Would be nice to have a reason to log in more than once a day.

Replies

• There is already a daily log in. That is all you need. Your reward for continuously logging in is the energy you replenished so you can play more battles.
  • Bill
    53 posts Member
    There's only 1 daily reset of quests there's no daily logins throughout the day.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Bill wrote: »
    Can we get some rewards for logging in throughout the day? I mean once we do everything in an hour there's nothing left to do really until the energy refills and that's a long time. Would be nice to have a reason to log in more than once a day.

In other games they have these. I like it because you get free stuff, but I don't like it because you get a notification every hour.

The only way I see this happening is very far down the road and you would have to view an add upon start up every time.

But based on how stingy they have been with other giveaways (10 rey shards) I don't see it being anything more than one shard every four to six hours or something. That's hardly worthwhile to even log in if you aren't farming them anyway.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    I'd like that. Or maybe everything you sign I to the game your energy replenishes 10% faster for an hour.
  • There are already reasons to login more than once a day even aside from making sure you don't max out energy.

Shipments refresh every 6 hours (only if you login?), so for buying the items that only cost gold, I log in more than once. Also, I get more than 400 GW or Arena battle credits (whatever they're called) per day, so if I'm buying shards for a specific character I need to log in more than once a day to spend. I think there's also one event key that refreshes in slightly less than 24 hours, so you can actually get 2 per day of that one. Not that the keyed events are particularly good right now, but I figure I'll stock up on keys for the future.
  • As epeeist mentioned, you will have more than reason enough to log in once you progress so far into the game. Your reward might only just be getting those extra Sidious shards from the arena, but it's well worth it if you're still that invested in the game at that point. It becomes a chore to complete all the various activities you have available in one day, even with limited energy. Might as well just enjoy it while you still can.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"