Taunt and Stealth Interaction

Yudoka
1274 posts Member
I just noticed that if my RG has taunt and then gains stealth (Teebo lead), he'll lose the taunt. If he then regains it while still stealthed, he'll get to keep it and it'll function as normal. Is this intended?
They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.

Replies

• No Teebo leader is bugged in almost every way possible.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Sure seems like it. He's a really great toon but they really need to fix that. Nothing like having this happen or having his on leader ability break his own stealth acquired from his very long cooldown.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Teebo adds enough confusion to avoid teams with him all together. He's great on defense!
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Kopfschuss wrote: »
    Teebo adds enough confusion to avoid teams with him all together. He's great on defense!

Yeah, I'm able to hold rank pretty well and on offense it's a pretty nice control team. Though his various bugs are pretty annoying.

• Yudoka wrote: »
    Kopfschuss wrote: »
    Teebo adds enough confusion to avoid teams with him all together. He's great on defense!

Yeah, I'm able to hold rank pretty well and on offense it's a pretty nice control team. Though his various bugs are pretty annoying.

I have him at 250/65 and have began putting resources into him. Thanks for the info on taunting. I was wondering about this.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Just noticed another interesting thing about stealth. I had 100% of my team stealth'd which resulted in counterattacks to not work. I was fighting Dooku and my stealth'd guys were able to attack him without him attack back.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Yudoka wrote: »
    Just noticed another interesting thing about stealth. I had 100% of my team stealth'd which resulted in counterattacks to not work. I was fighting Dooku and my stealth'd guys were able to attack him without him attack back.

That was a recent change. Cannot counter stealthed or assisting characters.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Yudoka wrote: »
    I just noticed that if my RG has taunt and then gains stealth (Teebo lead), he'll lose the taunt. If he then regains it while still stealthed, he'll get to keep it and it'll function as normal. Is this intended?

I wish it didn't do this. I might switch back to teebo lead.