SHATTERPOINT - TX Hoot

Powda
525 posts Member
I'd like to reach out to you man.

You knocked me outta my first chance at #1. Any chance at sharing a little love?

I know the SHATTERPOINT guys are in here fairly often, let 'em know I'm asking for a shot.

Replies

• Options
    he's such a ****. I'll talk to him for you....
  • ModeratusImperialis
    353 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hootie has been notified.

Also beware of Weapon. He's a dangerous fella. Or one hella fella. I forget which.
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Well you must understand we are a highly competitive guild, we strive to do our best at all levels, wouldn't want to be called "scrub" or deserve to be losers because we are not doing everything it takes to win, if you know what I mean ;)

We have a few members that share the same shard and they don't hold back, it's all in good sportsmanship and friendly competition.

If you're just trying to hit rank 1 for the satisfaction of doing it one time I'm sure something can be arranged, Hoot is a very reasonable player, just don't expect him to go easy on you everyday. Reach out to him through PMs. Best of luck.

• SeaWhy
    84 posts Member
    Options
    I heard hoot once punched a puppy...
  • Options
    I heard Hoot literally takes candy from babies
  • Options
    He doesn't even eat it does he. He just likes the look of surprise.
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options
    LOL, you guys are awesome. ;)

I've made myself familiar with the usual suspects, no worries. There's three of us that fight for #1 at payout. Top 2-4 is a perfectly fine place to be, too.

His arena team is a nightmare though... ****.