Rancor raid tier 6 phase 1 solod

Prev1
Darkslay
83 posts Member
I know this had been done but feeling proud lol..

Team was teebo lead. Qui gon rex fives and ewok elder.

swgoh solo rancor raid tier 6 phase 1

https://imgur.com/gallery/1Ku7r

Replies

• Nice work!
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Nice! Good work.
  • Darkslay
    83 posts Member
    Ty very much took forever lol 90 min
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Good job!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Hahaha very nice! Wow you have some stamina to do that!
  • Darkslay
    83 posts Member
    That's one way to put it. One day I'll solo t7 like ti has
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    There's gotta be some secret power that QGJ has at gear 8 only that I don't know about.
  • StarSon
    7428 posts Member
    Nicely done!
  • Darkslay
    83 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Nope he's fine for potency at g8 his hp and protection are the only negatives at g8 but ewok elder will revive him as long as he does not have deathmark. I'd love to one day get him and teebo higher but I haven't seen a stupid droid caller in 24 raids not even salvage... and I didn't precraft so I'm behind that curve
  • Toonny
    109 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Congrats!
    What is your squad used here? (Please no Rex...)
    It would help my single man raid project. :)

edit: OP says " Team was teebo lead. Qui gon rex fives and ewok elder." I was dump did not real it fully.
  • Darkslay
    83 posts Member
    You can swap rex for chewie he's amazing and you don't need rex dispel with ewok elder
  • Mythov
    97 posts Member
    Or ewok scout i guess. Same basic tmr as chewie, more synergy. Or tusken raider
  • Darkslay
    83 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I LIke chewie for his 90% potency but the others are good as well also chewie can take a serious beating. Ewok scout would get a ton of turn meter from elder and teebo so that sounds solid too
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    So CWChewie is actually decent in raids? I've been wondering about this, but haven't taken the time to level him up to see....

Great, just what I needed. ANOTHER character to try to level up....
  • Darkslay
    83 posts Member
    Chewie has taunt self heal tm reduction ton of hp he's very good
  • Harmonica
    541 posts Member
    Great job!
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    Nice! You dominated Klutz!
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    Does chewies taunt last for 2 turns when omega'd?or is it just health up cause that's his downside apart from speed
  • Lol ty barrok. Yeah chewie taunt last for 2 turns once omegad
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Congrats, you should get 5 Vader shards.

Not sure if this has been said, but the true accomplishment is that there wasn't a client restart in the time it took to achieve this.
  • scuba
    14043 posts Member
    Congrats! I know that was probably close to 2 hours
  • I agree I was thinking about that the whole time asic..not like we would get any warning or anything lol..

• Darkslay wrote: »
    You can swap rex for chewie he's amazing and you don't need rex dispel with ewok elder

This is good to know thank you. Chewie is my strongest character atm at 7108 power.

Congrats on this Darkslay, absolute beast bro!
  • scuba
    14043 posts Member
    Twiztid8 wrote: »
    Darkslay wrote: »

This is good to know thank you. Chewie is my strongest character atm at 7108 power.

Congrats on this Darkslay, absolute beast bro!

I was playing around with chewie with 110% potency and omega basic in T7 P1 today does a decent job of TMR.
  • Yeah chewie is one of those very solid chars that everyone overlooks because he isn't rey
  • Thank you all for the grats if there is any way I can help you do the same ask away . Aside from the recent days I live this community even without all the guild drama lol
  • scuba
    14043 posts Member
    Next challenge P2/P3!
  • Darkslay
    83 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Challenge accepted lol..problem with p2 and p3 is if rancor gets a turn off which he will lol..maybe once my teebo is g10 and has double his current potency
    Post edited by Darkslay on
  • Nice!
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • scuba
    14043 posts Member
    Darkslay wrote: »
    Challenge accepted lol..problem with p2 and p3 is if rancor gets a turn off which he will lol..maybe once my teebo is g10 and has double hours current potency

It helps. for sure