Rancor raid tier 6 phase 1 solod

2Next

Replies

• Darkslay wrote: »
    Yeah chewie is one of those very solid chars that everyone overlooks because he isn't Han, Sun Fac, RG
    Fixed for accuracy.

• Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Darkslay wrote: »
    That's one way to put it. One day I'll solo t7 like ti has

Eheh congrats buddy! Onto T7 now... You have the squad and the patience... You'll get there for sure!!!

Good luck and congrats for the soloing!
  • Thanks Maraxis! Question is teebo way more reliable wI think the second scanner at g10? Seems to be the only times when things go bad if teebo gets resisted a few times in a row
  • Bar_Buryin wrote: »
    Yeah chewie is one of those very solid chars that everyone overlooks because he isn't Han, Sun Fac, RG
    Fixed for accuracy.

You are very correct lol
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Anyone have a comment on fives for tier 7 to get speed down.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    LordAlvert wrote: »
    Anyone have a comment on fives for tier 7 to get speed down.

Haven't had it work yet. WHen I get him to G10 with Scanner I will no more.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Thanks Maraxis! Question is teebo way more reliable wI think the second scanner at g10? Seems to be the only times when things go bad if teebo gets resisted a few times in a row

Yes teebo 80 potency will make your life easier :)!
  • Ok cool definately going to invest into him
  • I can't do t7 yet as my guild is only t6 so far but we're getting there
  • Darkslay wrote: »
    I know this had been done but feeling proud lol..

Team was teebo lead. Qui gon rex fives and ewok elder.

swgoh solo rancor raid tier 6 phase 1

https://imgur.com/gallery/1Ku7r

nice, i think instead of fives you can do it faster with captain phasma, once the speed down sticks, the turn up works better with cp. overall good job :)

• scuba
    14047 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    @Darkslay question do you have 5's basic with an omega? If so and moving onto try and solo p2/P3 I suggest using phasma instead. Pretty sure 5's basic with Omega will end up giving rancor 20% TM once he has speed down. Also as mentioned VM can give speed boost at that crucial moment.
  • I'll use phasma next, her speed down didn't seem to stick as well but maybe she just got an unlucky resist. Also my fives is omega basic so yeah it does feed a lot of tm to the rancor
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    I'll use phasma next, her speed down didn't seem to stick as well but maybe she just got an unlucky resist. Also my fives is omega basic so yeah it does feed a lot of tm to the rancor

Good luck. My best was 58%
  • I'm sure you will do it @scuba
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    I'm sure you will do it @scuba

We are done with T6 now so my chances to solo P2/P3 are done with my main account.
  • Cool. I'll move to t7 some day lol
  • Lol..just did it again...and ironically he killed elder at 3% hp...exhactly where elder died last time but this time I escaped with teebo and rex woot..

https://imgur.com/a/H743x