PSA: QGJ assist omega heal not working

Snake2
1455 posts Member
Just letting you guys know. Qgjs healing ability on his omega assist doesn't heal. Don't waste your omegas on it.

I would request for it to be fixed, but we all know how that goes.

Replies

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I encourage you to post this in the Bugs & Issues forum if there isn't already a thread addressing it.

EDIT: Gotta start proof-reading my replies for typos
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    It does. He doesn't get healed, its the toon who assists that gets healed.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options

I know how it's supposed to work. The assist toon doesn't get healed. Didn't heal 4 different characters today.

And I posted this here so people would actually see it and save their omegas.
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up, with luck a massive bug fix has to come out as alot of heroes have problems.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up, with luck a massive bug fix has to come out as alot of heroes have problems.

No problem =) I agree completely
  • Options
    Snake2 wrote: »

I know how it's supposed to work. The assist toon doesn't get healed. Didn't heal 4 different characters today.

Thanks, actually. :)
  • Order_67
    111 posts Member
    Options
    I omeged it also, it doesn't work.
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    Actually they really have to address these quick. If you omega an ability and it doesn't work it does put you pretty far behind
  • Options
    Thank you for this. This was my next omega. Now someone else will get it.
  • Options
    Yesterday his dispell never once gave me offense up from any buff in the entire galactic war
  • Jdm1a0
    180 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Tak wrote: »
    Actually they really have to address these quick. If you omega an ability and it doesn't work it does put you pretty far behind

You should be right, but they dont and their history says they wont..quickly at least.

There are so many things people have obtained that are messed up and put them behind, but no fix. Even exclusive characters, like mauls leader ability.

Edit- after maxing maul via chromiums i realized his leader didnt work. Called support and got either $50 or 80 worth of crystals as a "courtesy" as they put it... Thanks, so courteous of you to barely make up for selling me and everyone else a broken product. My fault in the end
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    Ya it's pretty bad that all these characters haven't been fixed yet. I hope they got a massive patch in the works
  • Options
    I just checked again with my QGJ and his assist heal is working as described.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    It works sometimes, but it's not reliable
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Polarice
    113 posts Member
    Options
    I have been watching it like a hawk since i put it on about 3 days ago, and i have seen the heal go in each time. Thankfully have not had your issue.
  • Options
    Snake2 wrote: »

Much appreciated. I don't have the omegas for QGJ yet but that ability was on my radar for a few weeks out.
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    My guild is is reporting that it is working just fine? He has a maxed qgj
  • AceCV
    994 posts Member
    Options
    I have an omega on it....and i'm sure that don't work all the time....so at least...is unreliable and shouldn't be.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    AceCV wrote: »
    I have an omega on it....and i'm sure that don't work all the time....so at least...is unreliable and shouldn't be.

Yes it's worked a few times now. So I guess you can pretend it says "assisting ally has an xx percent chance to gain 20 percent max health."