A couple of questions

JoshG
908 posts Member
So very early in the game I landed a 3* Luke from bronze. I have been farming him in cantina ever since I got it unlocked. I have him up to 4* and 43/65 shards. Now that I have reached lvl 44 I can finally farm JC in cantina. My poor JC is just 3* 7/30 shards. I have no luck in three shard locations, but I do them every day. Shiuld I stick with Luke or jump ship and go nuts on JC? Also I am farming lumi asap in GW so once I get her cant she essentially replace JC? Im not sure if I really need two healers. The rest of my team is a combination of "fives", sid, poe, and talia. Also should I take lumi all the way to max, or just get her to say 4*s then rotate between her/phasma. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Lumi is great and I would take her to max. JC is good now but after the next update he will fall behind because his gear will fall behind. I don't have experience with Luke but have heard he's really good and since you already have him almost 5* I would keep going for him.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    I have heard pol talk about "gear falling behind" on other chars. Can someone enlighten me on what this actually means?
  • Based on what I've read some of JC gear requires level 72 to equip to get to gear level 9 while others only require level 60 to get to gear level 8 so in the next update there will be a higher chance that those characters will be able to get gear level IX. Hope that helps. Sorry if it's confusing.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Ah ok. Makes sense. Thanks for the info.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Bump. Looking for more opinions.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    What's the rest of your roster? Can you clear GW? What else are you fsrming?

In short: do you need more a healer or an attacker? If you are going to clear Daka, for example, then you might not need JC that much. If you are going to level up IG-86, Luke is less needed. Etc
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Triqui wrote: »
    What's the rest of your roster? Can you clear GW? What else are you fsrming?

In short: do you need more a healer or an attacker? If you are going to clear Daka, for example, then you might not need JC that much. If you are going to level up IG-86, Luke is less needed. Etc

I am struggling to clear GW...I usually top out around battle 9-11. My current roster is Luke, 4* tarkin, 3* chewie, 3* Poe, 3* talia, 2* res pilot, 3* JC, 3* jawa, 4* Sid and I will unlock "fives" today and lumi in 2-3 days. I am hoping a 3rd healer will help my rotation for GW. I have no intentions of going after daka right now. I plan to focus on leveling Poe, lumi, Sid, and phasma.