Gear 9 GQJ

I can't get Mk5 Droid Caller pieces for him. I need 8k guild currency to purchase the remaining pieces. Anyway on speeding up the process? He's been stuck at G8 forever.

Replies

• Pokebreaker
    734 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm 43/50 on Callers. Probably a few more weeks until I can upgrade him.
  • Options
    @Pokebreaker it stinks he's my favorite jedi looks like yours too :D
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    There's currently zero ways to get non-Furnace gear outside of raid RNG or buying them from the guild shop.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    QGJ is either 3rd or 4th on my list of toons who need a droid caller. Fives is getting my first one, then RG, then it's between QGJ and Vader. Most likely QGJ. But that's a decision that I will have to make around October, as I only have 25/50 salvage
  • Options
    Why fives first?
  • Options
    Do tier 7 raids much better rewards. Or buy one in shipments when it comes up
    Dc - RoF
  • Options
    @Nessy1939 fives is first because 1) he's my favorite character. I'm F2P so I'm limited in who I can go for, and I decided early on that I would prioritize characters i like rather than the ones who will get me to #1 (incidentally I have been #1 before and I used fives). 2) he's good in raids, and at g10 he gets a big boost of potency along with protection, so he will slow the pigs/rancor even more. 3) my end goal in this game has always been to have a clone team. They are my favorite and they are also really good. This is a long term goal seeing as they just introduced echo, but it's what I want.
  • Options
    I like my gear 11 QGJ :)