What just happened in my Arena?

Ok so I am always between 40-90 in the arena. Today I get kicked down to 244. What is up with that?!?!????

Replies

• You got moved to a guild hoppers shard?
  • You were defeated a number of times.
  • Your team got stealth nerfed?
  • RNGesus hates you... Sacrifice more kittens!
  • Spend $$$ and buy crystals if you wanna keep up!
  • Maybe you were punching above your skill level.
  • You got moved to a guild hoppers shard?

Haha haha that's a good one. I haven't even finished a single raid. I am basically alone in my "guild."
  • Maybe you were punching above your skill level.

Skill probably isn't it. It's probably because I haven't spent $$$ in a long time, like another poster said. It's still frustrating. Below rank 200, you don't get enough gems to buy two sets of shards in the shop. Oh well. Maybe I DO belong there!
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Just keep plugging away. youll reach the top one day and you can say to yourself i did it. and then spend all the crystals in about 3 minutes. then the next day the same, then the next, then the next. Maybe if you join a good guild you might get gear and credits to help with the grind.
  • escorpion8888
    109 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Your server got merged with another. Don't feel bad it happened to me a few months ago and I lost almost 300 positions. Didn't take too long to get back up though.
  • Your server got merged with another. Don't feel bad it happened to me a few months ago and I lost almost 300 positions. Didn't take too long to get back up though.

Oh! I actually wondered if that was possible!!! Makes sense! Thanks.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Your server got merged with another. Don't feel bad it happened to me a few months ago and I lost almost 300 positions. Didn't take too long to get back up though.

Is this a confirmed phenomenon?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Merging has been denied by CG many times and they have stated that they won't be doing it.
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited June 2016
    That's what I thought as well. I think it's possible to go down more in a given day.

Edit: If you can lose 9 poitions with one loss, it only takes 10 people hitting you to take you down that far.

EDIT EDIT: Watch out for Jedi heavy teams, they are easy to beat in Arena and don't last at all on defense.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member

Is this a confirmed phenomenon?

It's as confirmed as GS being bugged at gear 10.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Bro, have I told you before, I think you have the best forum Profile name? I laugh every time. Awesome
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Thanks man! Glad I can spread some much needed laughter here.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    I love this game and this community. Are you eagerly awaiting a C-3P0 hero?
  • Your server got merged with another. Don't feel bad it happened to me a few months ago and I lost almost 300 positions. Didn't take too long to get back up though.

OP please don't listen to this. You likely just got targeted a lot overnight since they do not merge servers.
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Absolutely. Even more so now that I've unlocked this bad boy.

0OLLwQE.jpg
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Lol enemy healing