Changing Guild Leadership Rolls

Yudoka
1274 posts Member
edited June 2016
Is there a way to transfer leadership to another member? Our guild leader would like to transfer ownership as he won't be able to play as much but it seems the current options are for him to leave the guild or disband it. He thinks he might be able to transfer leadership by demoting all but one of the officers he would like to make leader and then the game will make that person the new leader upon him leaving. Can someone confirm if there's a better way or that will work?

Thanks!
They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.

Replies

• scuba
    14047 posts Member
    When leader leaves it gives them an option to assign a new leader.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Thanks!
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • I am transferring guild membership right now too but the only options are to Leave or Disband the guild. I know that selecting Leave Guild is the way to transfer but I don't actually want to leave. I want to stay but promote a different leader. Is this possible?
  • djlott wrote: »
    I am transferring guild membership right now too but the only options are to Leave or Disband the guild. I know that selecting Leave Guild is the way to transfer but I don't actually want to leave. I want to stay but promote a different leader. Is this possible?
    Leave then rejoin.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.