Pigs Ignore Taunt when using death mark?

djlott
469 posts Member
edited June 2016
I was in a T6 Raid and a toon was death marked. So I activated Taunt on my trusty ST Han. Pigs laughed at me and continued to obliterate the toon that was death marked. Tested this several times, same result.

Those T6 hogs are already hard enough to deal with. I sure with I could ignore their ping pong taunt tactic like that. Is this right?

Replies

• Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Yes death mark ignores taunt. Even ignores foresight.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    What about stealth? Does it ignore that too?

I know that it happens I was trying to figure out if it's intended or a bug. I mean if they're going to ignore Taunt and foresight, what's the point of even letting us cleanse it with AA or EE to begin with? Those are major advantages for these toons.

I hadn't noticed this in the T5's but I sure noticed in the T6.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    I think it's intended that death mark igores everything. Makes sense to create a battle where dispell is the clue to victory. People will farm those toons.
  • Options
    Nightlores wrote: »
    I think it's intended that death mark igores everything. Makes sense to create a battle where dispell is the clue to victory. People will farm those toons.

This user speaks the truth. Get thee to farming Admiral Ackbar, and happy you shall be.
  • Options
    According to this post on reddit, taunts should still work with Deathmark.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/4gutgs/possible_bug_deathmark_acts_like_a_taunt_in_the/d2kz7b1

However, I just ran a T6 raid and the Gamorreans totally ignored ST Han's taunt and slaughtered the Deathmarked target. Wasn't running Teebo so no stealth issues. I think it's broken.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    Yes I agree it's broken. The description is a bit vague on DM but it states that the pigs must attack the DM target "if able". Well what would that imply? If you dispell DM then there is no DM target to attack so the "if able" isnt a necessary comment. I suppose it could be relent to stun but again, must attack if able and you cannot attack when stunned.

Anyway I have Ackbar and EE both 7* and use dispell all the time but eventually a B and C team must fight. Those pigs are cheating ****s to begin with as they can apply taunt to themselves, get 100% Turn meter and attack you all at the start of their turn. We cannot ignore taunt, why should they?