Rewards for all contributing guild members

I have contributed over 25000 guild bank coins to my guild, putting almost max in every day and don't have any raid rewards yet! My guild is only doing heroic tier and as I don't have 7 star toons yet, I can't participate. Surely, I should be getting rewards for my contribution though. Please devs, let's make it worth everybody's while.

Replies

• Bobafeit
    139 posts Member
    Christian wrote: »
    I have contributed over 25000 guild bank coins to my guild, putting almost max in every day and don't have any raid rewards yet! My guild is only doing heroic tier and as I don't have 7 star toons yet, I can't participate. Surely, I should be getting rewards for my contribution though. Please devs, let's make it worth everybody's while.

Ive suggested in several treads they should add up contribution to the dmg done so every1 who made the raid happend gets on the list as it is now some1 who havent been contributing much can come and be 1st place in raid

• Ive suggested in several treads they should add up contribution to the dmg done so every1 who made the raid happend gets on the list as it is now some1 who havent been contributing much can come and be 1st place in raid[/quote]

Hopefully the devs do that. I'm at the mercy of what my leader and officers want to do and apparently most guilds only play heroic tier. I'd love them to open the lower tiers so I get a turn.
  • Christian wrote: »
    Ive suggested in several treads they should add up contribution to the dmg done so every1 who made the raid happend gets on the list as it is now some1 who havent been contributing much can come and be 1st place in raid

Hopefully the devs do that. I'm at the mercy of what my leader and officers want to do and apparently most guilds only play heroic tier. I'd love them to open the lower tiers so I get a turn. [/quote]

We doing t5 and have room
  • Pindasauskanon
    1803 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I suggest you look for another guild. The rewards from heroic are way better than tier 6 let alone tier 5. If they do a tier 5 just for you it will hurt the whole guild.

Or try and get a hero to 7* as fast as you can.