So now that Lady Squatsalot is f2p.

What's the ideal f2p rebel squad looking like?
Ackbar L
Leia
ST Han
X (HRS?)
X (Lando?)

Mayhaps we shall still find a spot for Rey or RG or even Phasma to compliment Lando?

Your thoughts.
| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |

Replies

• Dwinkelm
    766 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm going rebel/scoundrel team. Gonna take a little time to build since we don't know how/where/if Dengar will be farmable.

Lando lead, STH, AA, Dengar, and Phasma. Ridiculous AoE. A maxed team would go in this order:

At speed 149, STH acts first, taunting and granting turn meter to entire team, effectively meaning all allies will go directly after STH. Lando goes 2nd using his AoE, with good damage and an extremely likely case of scoring two criticals and resetting the cooldown (I will assume this happens). Next, AA goes and uses Tactical Genius. Next Phasma goes and uses Victory March, granting 50% turn meter to all previously mentioned toons (and advantage to all). However, Dengar will act next since he hasn't acted yet, and will use his special Mini-Mine-Mayhem. Assuming he scored three critical hits (has advantage), he inflicts tenacity down, DoT, and 50% turn meter reduction to all enemies who were hit. Phasma's use of Victory March procs Tactical Genius, granting her 100% turn meter. Phasma then uses Fullisade, under advantage with gauranteed crits, and inflicts speed down (remember enemy has tenacity down). End of Round One.

Beginning of round two: enemy lost most/all protection likely, has speed down, tenacity down, DoT, and zero turn meter. My STH, Lando, and AA all have 50% TM. So my STH goes first, likely hasn't been hit even, does basic attack. Lando goes wild with his AoE. Ackbar uses basic attack most likely, possibly gaining turn meter. From that point, the enemy may have a faster toon than Dengar or Phasma, but so what. You have a nearly full squad and they have at best three protectionless toons with lots of debuffs. Arena match over.

I do see this team susceptible to stun. In order to be effective, I think this team needs to act precisely in the order that character speed dictates. Using Leia in for Dengar to focus-fire could be a useful substitution in this case, and would likely do better in arena on defense. I don't think the AI would necessarily act in the same order as I mentioned above, so Leia would be a good bet to use
    Post edited by Dwinkelm on
  • That's a nice fantasy. More like Rey and Geo go first and wreck Lando, STH goes, and then Qui Gon dispels him granting offense up to my whole team. Game's over before you get any attacks in
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    That's a nice fantasy. More like Rey and Geo go first and wreck Lando, STH goes, and then Qui Gon dispels him granting offense up to my whole team. Game's over before you get any attacks in

Agreed it's stupid how the highest DPS and best utility characters are also the fastest ones. There's literally no trade off.
  • That's a nice fantasy. More like Rey and Geo go first and wreck Lando, STH goes, and then Qui Gon dispels him granting offense up to my whole team. Game's over before you get any attacks in

:(
    Looks like we better rename this thread then.
    "Best rebels team for raids".
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |