So now that Lady Squatsalot is f2p.

What's the ideal f2p rebel squad looking like?
Ackbar L
Leia
ST Han
X (HRS?)
X (Lando?)
Mayhaps we shall still find a spot for Rey or RG or even Phasma to compliment Lando?
Your thoughts.
| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |

Replies

• I've actually seen squads that only have leia and ackbar as the rebels with Rey qui gon and rg so that all assist attacks have a 50% chance to go to leia.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Ackbar (L)
    RG
    QGJ
    Leia
    Rey

Seems promising, QGJ is replaceable with ST Han imo.
  • Zachman523 wrote: »
    I've actually seen squads that only have leia and ackbar as the rebels with Rey qui gon and rg so that all assist attacks have a 50% chance to go to leia.

This. These are some of the scariest teams in my shard (top 10)
  • Zachman523 wrote: »
    I've actually seen squads that only have leia and ackbar as the rebels with Rey qui gon and rg so that all assist attacks have a 50% chance to go to leia.
    TMK wrote: »
    Ackbar (L)
    RG
    QGJ
    Leia
    Rey

Well, that's boring. I already have all those characters except Leia. Not much of a rebels farm then, is it?
  • Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    Zachman523 wrote: »
    TMK wrote: »
    Ackbar (L)
    RG
    QGJ
    Leia
    Rey

Well, that's boring. I already have all those characters except Leia. Not much of a rebels farm then, is it?

AA+Leia alone is great (probably would throw in Phasma rather than QGJ) but a full rebel team (or 4+RG) is also good.
  • Am I the only one who sees a benefit to having Nute lead with Leia? Is Ackbar really that much better as a lead?
  • Grraauuggh wrote: »
    Am I the only one who sees a benefit to having Nute lead with Leia? Is Ackbar really that much better as a lead?

Nute can be used as the lead, sure. And Leia will do more crits. The reason Ackbar is preferred lead is because of how he works so incredibly well with Leia. Activate his non-damaging specials, Leia deals damage. Leia activates Stealth, Ackbar deals damage. RG gives team-buffs, one of them deals damage. And Leia will go first, always first.

For the last two slots on my team I use Rey/QGJ and Lumi. Lumi deals quite good damage, and when she heals Leia or Ackbar will get a free attack. QGJ is used if the enemy use taunters, Rey if they do not have taunt tanks.

• Makes sense
  • What about Ackbar (L), Leia, Teebo, Chirpa, and Ewok Elder? No tank, but lots of assists...
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Meta

Leia RG Rey

Leader- Akbar / phasma / dodge / 88. Lots of leeway.

5th- doesn't matter at this stage so throw in whoever you feel like

GW is going to be getting worse very soon.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    The most interesting team (to me) and the one i will try to build in the following months is: AA lead, Leia, Rey, Phasma, Lando. Maybe swap Rey with Han because she is not rebel? Idk...But no tank team just pure dps sounds appealing to me.
  • Good suggestions thus far.
    Well Rey can fit on any team. The combination of Rey/Leia should be amazing.
    Adding in ST Han you only have 1 tank though so you're weak to dispels and QGJ will have a field day.
    I'm currently running RG and Han on my team for this very reason.

So it seems more testing is needed. I did however farm a G7 7* biggs for the empire event and I'll be dammed if I don't try to make him work. With Ackbar lead he could be fast enough.

Also Luke can reach G11 now and he's an easy farm so he should be considered.

Eh. It's complicated and thinking about all those toons needing unobtainable gear makes my head hurt.

Leia needs 2x Furnaces on her own already.
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Accidental double post.

I'll use the opportunity to tag someone for input.
    @M9silent @Panna
  • Ackbar lead, Leia, ST Han, Lando, Phasma/Rey would be my ideal lineup

i've gone up against max rebel teams with QGJ, and i find him weak in that setup. ST Han and Lando are must kills early on so it buys time for Leia and Phasma/Rey to do their thing. if the opponent makes the mistake of not prioritizing Lando, then you win on defense most of the time.
  • I've been contemplating Han (L), Rey, leia, RG, QGJ.
    They hit someone low enough to trigger rg, han's leader gives them damage bonus.
    RG and Han is that double taunt to get through to keep Rey and leia safe. QGJ calls assists and dispels.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?