Would you target this arena team?

Old Ben(L) fives savage Vader RG
Assume all are 7* g10, Vader 5 or 6*
It would be around 250k health and protection in total. I asked this a while back and got some answers, but now that Leia will be more common I wanted another opinion. Most of my favorite characters in this game are very tanky, so I thought of making a tank team to hopefully run out the clock. I don't expect to get #1 with this team but I run a similar one now and I can get top 20 most days. So would you target this team? Would it be successful in running out the clock?

Replies

• tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Replace Vader with Aayla, but otherwise yes I would attack this team. Put it on auto and manually select my targets. But first I'd taunt with Han and mind trick with Old Ben then target Fives for free TM :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    I'd avoid it. Just too much tank. I do target Vader sometimes tho. His AI is just terrible. He will use the saber throw on people with no buffs in round 1 sometimes. And his basic is super weak... maybe because he can't be maxed in stars. But he's just bad on defense.
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Yes, I would target this team. And I actually just did attack this identical team. Savage is an easy mark, so is Vader.
    Take out RG and Vader first, and Auto the rest in order of Savage, Fives, and OB.

I used
    Phasma(L)
    Tarkin
    RG
    QGJ
    Lumi
  • Yes I would. Weak DPS except Vader culling when set up but I have counters for that. Just a tree of a team that needs chopping down.
  • I would target this team before I target;
    Ben/dooku Rey RG ST Han QGJ teams
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • So general consensus is its a bad idea. That's good to know, but since I already have 3/5 of them ready, and I'm working on RG and Ben for other purposes, I will give it a try eventually. Thanks for the feedback
  • Altoon33
    565 posts Member
    Absolutely:)
  • Phasma (L) rey rb kylo ren and luiminara isnt a bad team to try
  • I would, imo i'd tenacity up and auto but ofc you are free to try and i think it's a great team against many and probably can't be taken down easily without auto bc of hp and dodge