ct-5555 multiple counters on one character,is it possible?

Scorpion1980
246 posts Member
edited January 2016
hey all.
ive read ct-5555's bio and nowhere does it state he can multiple counter in same turn on same enemy, he was on 50% hp and my chewy was on 80% hp 6* fully geared max lvl, i attack with my chewey, i know he will counter, next moment he counters 4 times in a row, ok lets say 1 was a counter then his turn meter is full maybe, so he shoots a 3rd time, so how does he get to 4 shots in a row? or am i missing something.
Post edited by Scorpion1980 on

Replies

• slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Looks like something went wrong. It shouldn't have happened
  • what is strange is, on my chewey's next turn i would have killed ct-5555 and won the arena match, with that 4th counter ct-5555 killed chewey and i lost, coincidence?
  • If 5s is the last person alive, and uses his ability where an ally attacks too, he calls himself to attack, so he attacks twice.
  • Scorpion1980
    246 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    woa... eh can any of the other toons with reinforce ability do this, seems odd. lol

edit: i tested this with my biggs darklighter, he has comrade in arms to call ally, and he doesnt reinforce himself...lol
  • I don't know if it works with anyone else, I haven't got anyone else. Only got 5s recently and it was one of the 1st things I tested.
  • ok cool, good to know, thx :)
  • Another thing to note is that Fives' standard attack also inflicts speed down, meaning in a 1v1 scenario Fives will get multiple attacks in a row. This happens to me all the time when my Fives is the last man standing.
  • Rheen
    269 posts Member
    Valdorian wrote: »
    Another thing to note is that Fives' standard attack also inflicts speed down, meaning in a 1v1 scenario Fives will get multiple attacks in a row. This happens to me all the time when my Fives is the last man standing.

This.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • my chewey did not have speed down effect on him
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Chewey is slow...mine had 91 speed when I gave up on him, 5's starts with 100.

Someone who is significantly faster can end up with multiple actions in a shorter period than a slower fighter.
  • CT and Tie Pilot need to be nerfed during the next update for sure there are others as well
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • It's not multiple counters. Take Dooku for example on a 1vs1 or 1vs2. He will sometimes attack 2 times after countering with a bonus turn, 4 straight times. It's just his speed ratinf against yours.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    CT needs to be nerfed? Why? I can't even recall the last time I saw him on a PvP team.
    Tie Pilot on the other hand - completely out of control at high star levels.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Hahahaha fives nerf? Are you crazy
  • Why does 5555 need a nerf? Lol.
  • Bc this guy got beaten 1v1 fives vs chewie.
    Fives is always going to beat chewie. 1v1 fives is a match for most characters as he can slow them and gain attacks. But he is no means OP not by a loooong loooong shot
  • lol i agree CT aint OP, he does not need to be nerfed, ha ha it was just a strange occurrence to see him counter 4 times. lol funny to see ppl jump on that band wagon, ha ha.
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    So who is next "OP"?? Ewok Scout maybe :D
  • Dude, an Ewok scout solo killed my entire seven star team made up of only high tier chromium heroes. Don't joke about that.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • lol i agree CT aint OP, he does not need to be nerfed, ha ha it was just a strange occurrence to see him counter 4 times. lol funny to see ppl jump on that band wagon, ha ha.
    It is something wacky with counter abilities, I had dooku attack me 4 times in a row yesterday during a pve and he was the last guy ( I hate that guy so bad)
    Side Note: my 5's has a 70% counter ability but his +15% blaster ability did not seem to add the correct amount of power to each hit, I upgraded his blaster abilities twice in one day adding supposedly 20% but I don't see how it gave that, I'm barely hitting harder than I was before.