Ok, yesterday I took my JC to 6 stars and since then I have been goofing around whitout a real purpose. I don't want Consular in my PVP team and for GW 6 stars are more than enough, so keeping on farming him is not an option.
I'm currently working on a AOE/Debuff/Critical team, with Sidious as a leader, Poe as a tank and IG-88 as the main Damage Dealer. Currently I'm running and loving Resistance Pilot and working on Luminara to sub-in for Consular when she's ready.
I realized I lack some control character, so i put away my idea of farming Kylo and at first looked at Finn, with his 65% stun on special. Then I noticed Luke ability to stun on crit and couldn't decide between them.
• FINN PROs:
- I already have 24 shards
- Higher life pool I think?
- Doesn't need crits to stun so he can fit in more teams in the future
- Sinergy with Dameron and Resistance Pilot whom I already have
• LUKE PROs
- Easier to farm with only 8 energy per run required instead of 10
- Higher Damage I think?
- Crit sinergy with the team
- Nice leader ability for future other teams