[FOA] T7 recruitment(strong roster=high rewards).

rocknroll64
322 posts Member
edited June 2016
Guild is bumping up to t7. Looking for a hard hitter that wants the rewards HIS/HER roster deserves. pref 25 7*+. PM me if you are close and interested. You will get very nice high ranked rewards with the given roster. ally code: 641-229-688 if you want to see my roster. also line ID: rocknroll64. Easier to discuss information.

Replies

• Options
    OK guys update. We did t7, we had it in the bag. Couple percent left in p4. We were waiting for our last 3 members to get on the rewards board before we finished it. Sadly an officer let his young son play on his SWGOH account and well he abandon the raid. None the less, we are a t7 guild with good cooperation involved. We are looking for ONE guy with a decent roster. 25+ solid 7* toons will do it. hmu. my line ID and ally code are listed above. also, you are looking at easy top 5 rewards T7 if you know how to use your roster.
  • Options
    I'm interested. I meet your requirements. I am already in a guild but they are very weak. I'm consistently in the top 20 of the arena. How do I change guilds without loosing my points?
  • Options
    Great! What points are we talking about here? I don't think you lose any points. Do you have line? or can i get your ally code to take a look at the roster? @Julesrules
  • Options
    I sent you an ally request. My code is 954-715-888. Thanks
  • Options
    Are you still interested?
  • Options
    Ah im sorry man. The guild is full and we successfully beat t7. About 1 day to late.
  • Options
    This post is currently closed