Please make Barriss's invisible taunt visible

Rafini
299 posts Member
There is no explanation other than her "invisible taunt" for how many freaking turns the cpu hits her in a row. I'm on to you dev's :P

Replies

• They should give Barris' invisible taunt to Old Ben
  • She also volunteers to assist QGJ more than any other character when he does his harmonious assault.
  • She also volunteers to assist QGJ more than any other character when he does his harmonious assault.

Yup
  • :D
  • Rafini wrote: »
    There is no explanation other than her "invisible taunt" for how many freaking turns the cpu hits her in a row. I'm on to you dev's :P

I have noticed this as well
  • Now that you mention it I just fought a guy with 5s, Dooku, Lumi, Mace, and Sid and they all hit Barriss on there turn and the rest of my team only took damage from 5s and Dooku, with a little coming from Sid's AOE.
  • Yup on both accounts of invisible taunt, and qgj's harmonious assault. It's messed up.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Jc, talia, and ackbar ask have this as well.
  • nematocyte
    421 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    She also volunteers to assist QGJ more than any other character when he does his harmonious assault.

Agreed. If I don't have Bariss and have Yoda, it's usually Yoda. If I have both, it's usually Bariss.
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Yup bariss always gets attack and always ones in on assist.

Don't say it because she's a healer as I run lumi as well and bariss still received 80% of the attacks
  • Vikingo
    46 posts Member
    She aquired daka's invisible taunt. Must be contagous. Never, but never ever put qgj with offee. Hahaha. I thought I was the only one
  • Malcontent4
    251 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Breetai wrote: »

Don't say it because she's a healer as I run lumi as well and bariss still received 80% of the attacks

Lumi isn't technically a healer

• Daka gets slammed. I think 20 attacks or so on her in a row on my last GW. Luckily she also gets called to assist a lot which means a good amount of stuns
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Breetai wrote: »

Although Lumi has great healing capabilities (better than Jedi Consular by far) she is actually classified as an "Attacker" instead of "Healer".

Lumi cannot enter those "Healer and Support-only" Challenges but the "Attackers-only" STR Gear Challenge instead, and if you click her Character, She is classified as "Jedi, Attacker", while Barriss is classified "Jedi, Healer".

Some games have that set in the AI to focus on the Healers first.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Healers and low HP toons seem to be the first targets. JC might as well have a red 'hit me' flag on his forehead. I don't even use him in the GW anymore since he usually doesn't last more than a couple battles.
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    They should give Barris' invisible taunt to Old Ben

This happened to me yesterday. I autoed my final arena battle and noticed that my toons were all going straight for OB o.O. I've never seen the AI focus him like that before.
  • Eleiem
    334 posts Member
    She also volunteers to assist QGJ more than any other character when he does his harmonious assault.
    Yeeeeeeees xd So annoying
  • Imagine the same phenomenon for JC, who is far less durable and can't heal through immunity.
  • Hellcat
    319 posts Member
    Nastynas91 wrote: »

Yup

Confirmation bias at its best LOL.
  • Giodude2000
    240 posts Member
    edited June 2016

^^this^^

Should update HA description to say "Call Bariss to assist"
  • JC, Talia and IG-86 have also that invisible taunt.

funny thread!!
  • To fix this, put JC on the team. He has the strongest invisible taunt; it will override the Bariss taunt.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Nothing invisible about it.
    They told us they made improvements to AI.
    Target selection is now more impactful. Toons get focused on. Stuns are timed well.
    Healers and low health take priority now.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Move over, rover. There's a new king of unwanted assists. Nothing beats pulling JE on a toon that is a sliver away from death.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Hanburger wrote: »
    To fix this, put JC on the team. He has the strongest invisible taunt; it will override the Bariss taunt.

This x1000. I dont use JC much anymore, but man... when I put him on my GW team you could expect him to be dead by node 3 because the AI attacks him 99.99% of the time.