got kit fisto in a free bronzium pack

am i doomed if i want to get him up a few stars? :/
not looking to spend money on this game

Replies

• Not really, he will serve you well in pve missions.
  • Reddplague wrote: »
    Not really, he will serve you well in pve missions.
    i'm in stage 5 already both on dark and light side, cantina battles stage 3
    you think he would be strong enough to compete there?

• I saved up a bunch of ally points and opened 40 Bronzium last night (I find it more fun that way). I got 8 scattered shards & a bunch of gear, TDs and credits.

Then this morning I opened my first free card of the day . . . and I got a Barriss! Still cannot believe it! I got a shard for her last night as well, so at least I can start working towards another star until I take the time to burn through more of the quest map.
  • When people say they got someone from bronze cards, is that the whole character? I got a 4* Barriss shard from a bronze card, but that gave me a total of 1/80 shards.
  • Yes, you can get whole usable characters, and you can also get a single shard or multiple shards.

The shard drops can be a bit confusing because you see a character pop up, but if you look at the bottom there is a bar that shows progress (in shards) toward unlocking that character. In @Arkangil case Barriss is unlocked at 4* which requires 80 shards. So when you pull a shard it will show a 4* Barriss with the bar at the bottom. When you click ok the next screen is the shard image for that character with a number under it, usually 1.

If you get more than 1 shard it is because you pulled a full character that you have already unlocked.

These have been my experiences with the Bronzium drops as far as characters.
  • Thanks! I have pulled full characters, but they were always 1 or 2 star. Didn't know you could get higher characters.

Been playing for awhile now, level 57, just unlocked Vader today, but am surprisingly ignorant to how it all works. Was just kinda humming along! Started reading the forums for advice, since I've never completed a full galactic war campaign despite lots of decent characters. Learning a lot! Hopefully will get through a war soon!
  • Once you can start clearing the wars consistently, you'll have access to a lot of useful characters that are continually farmable. Just focus on building up your current team until that day.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"