Chewie in t6 raids

Anyone have him starred up? How often does his TMR work on a t6 rancor or gaurd? Was curious to know before investing the time into farming him after I wrap up my current too

Replies

• Toon
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Much better options exist, he's not bad and the theory is sound with TM reduc... But then you have a highly geared chewi who's only purpose is raiding, regretfully chewi is bottom tier character and only stormtrooper is a worse tank... So ya if you got nothin better to do go chewi but only if you've maxed almost every other char first... If you don't have Qui gon his omega lvl basic is the same TM reduc as chewi and he is FAR better for a variety of things, powerful in arena with almost any team too
  • Have a 6* lvl 80 (primary omega) Chewbacca (G9, No Nubian scanner, 70% potency). Very useful toon on P1/P2 of T6 raid.i can't wait to 7* him. As a FTP toon (Cantina node/hard nodes), he is infinitely easy to get and worth it imo.

Though Durrun is correct that QGJ is better, Chewbacca is a great addition and 2 is better than 1. At this point, I don't care if I never use him in Arena or GW. He is solid for raids, and a bottom tier character he is not.
  • My Chewie is at gear 8, I run him with QGJ, ST Han. He is somewhat decent. Get around 25% of his strikes to work. And if you plan good, you can make Chewie dinner for rancor, aka saving other toons.
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member

For phase 1 I use Teebo lead (with omega lead giving 50% chance to get 25% TM to all) with Rex, (TM down on basic) qui gon, (TM down on basic) Fives (speed down and assist) and Clone sarge(TM on special and main dps)
    In tier 6 I can kill the pigs 100% to 0 in one go
  • I lack rex so I run teebo QGJ Rey and 5s. Looking for a better option in my 5th guy so that's why I was considering chewie. Right now I swap between phasma and the GS and get about the same results of 1 mil+
  • Durrun wrote: »
    For phase 1 I use Teebo lead (with omega lead giving 50% chance to get 25% TM to all) with Rex, (TM down on basic) qui gon, (TM down on basic) Fives (speed down and assist) and Clone sarge(TM on special and main dps)
    In tier 6 I can kill the pigs 100% to 0 in one go

So is the clone sarge fairy reliable on his reduction then?
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    If you don't have him geared highly, not the best, also note that he's much more effective with 5s and Rex for crits, but I'd say he hits 3 of 5, but he goes lots when he crits so it's up when I need it usually... If you run Teebo ewok scout Is an option for more TM on basic but it's gonna take a while without a raw dps in group. I use FOTP too but he's a harder farm, worth in long run but difficult to star... To fully answer your question the Sarge is on my team mostly as the dps with synergy the TM is a giant bonus. If you don't have him run a raw dps like Rey there instead.
  • Scout was my next option. FOTP is about mid way through 6 going to 7. Maybe I'll focus those two and see how things shake out
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    If you have pilot up that's who I prefer, no TM reduc but double damage of ewok.. Btw nice to find another pilot user, I stuck with him after "nerf" and he didn't disappoint... Holding rank 20 with him on team r now