Female Event Tiers?

I've got the event to show finally but I've seen people complaining on here that it's hard. Does the event have tiers that unlock after a certain requirements or what. I'm level 79 so I should have just about everything that they require, plus I should be able to at least see the tiers. I've done all 5 of tier 1 and I've started using joke squads becuase it's so easy.

Replies

• Youthv2
    270 posts Member
    Be grateful you could atleast participate in it dude. Free shards & credits.
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • Youthv2 wrote: »
    Be grateful you could atleast participate in it dude. Free shards & credits.

I am but 25 JKG shards and then like 3-4 shards of Leia, Ashoka, Barriss, and the other one, isn't going to do anything when I have most of them at 5 and 6 stars. Plus the event was super easy and I'm just wondering if it is actually as hard as some people are claiming.
  • Last event was **** near impossible this one is worthless.... why not have multiple tiers even if you limit them by player lvl so 80 gets tier 7 alone and lvl 25 gets tier 1 lvl 30 qualiffys for tier 2 and so on....
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    There was other tiers than just t1? What have you to do to see other tiers ?