Phasma Lead, QGJ, Rey, RG, ST Han

LastJedi
3047 posts Member
What's your strategy?

What team do you use that beats this, which does NOT include Rey?

Any tips?

Replies

• Along with evasion leads, that is the f2p meta, imo. As for what beats it.......a lil luck when it comes to rng. Or maybe just not bad luck. I have two accounts, one p2p n the other f2p. Neither w Rey (dirty lil junk yard orphan, sorry. I hate her). For The f2p i use a team built around lando with great succes. Recently though losing ground, as i cant keep up w the gear 8 to 9 jump. Still hitting top 10 though.
    For p2p, ugh. I throw 100's at my tablet n hope for the best. I still hit top 3 everyday if not 1, but it is a crap shot sometimes. Even on offense. I run Qgj lead (increase his speed to go first n smack rey), RG, SunFac, Geo n Leia. Im working on full clones plus 1 right now. Have even messed around w 4 debuffers n leia (i think possibilties exist there) but it is quite a puzzle imo. Good luck n please update with any success.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Yeah, np. I dunno why I was having particular trouble today. My server has more phasma lead than Ben and almost no Dooku's. So I want to figure this one out. Two fights against a lowly 31K team, and I couldn't land a debuff on Rey and got slaughtered, so I guess that was partly just bad RNG.

Phasma seems to work very well by giving Rey auto-crit... but my own phasma is useless so far (in arena), without Rey. Crit up doesn't really mean the same thing to any other toon.... Leia does her own crit up, and other toons don't really benefit so much. With Rey, it's guaranteed massive damage, if the special lands. Even when debuffed, I think the advantage is making up for that in a big way.

I can't find a combo of toons to relibly land a debuff on Rey AND to stun Phasma AND to detaunt OR have enough dps left to deal with the dual tanks. Very tricky.

I was curious if there was a synergy team (preferably F2P) or a unique squad that someone has come up with that will reliably beat or even crush/defend against this squad.