Is Asajj worth the slow speed?

Okay, first I will share my arena team and explain my strategy with Asajj. All of my arena team has max gear.

Sid 6* (leader)
Kylo 6*
Dooku 4*
Lumi 5*
Asajj 6*

Okay, so with Asajj being so slow I see her as essentially just a finisher. Her third skill is amazing for this. My first round usually looks like this, Dooku stun the threat, Sid AOE, Kylo AOE, Lumi heal if needed or soften up another opponent, then Asajj clean up with third skill. Problem is she is so slow that sometimes opponents will even get a second turn before she goes even once. If she gets stunned first round then it is forever before she does anything and I may as well be playing with 4. Does anyone else out there use Asajj and feel she is worth it or should I look to replace her? If I replace her I am thinking of either my Ashoka or Poe. Opinions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Replies

• Maybe ig88 from arena shipments could be a nice add to your team. Think about those 3 AOE Atacks together in yellow numbers.
  • I do have IG-88 but I haven't invested in him at all. Asajj does hit like a truck when she does hit. Also, her second skill is nice for removing taunts.
  • I like her - i have her 3* and in the near future i won't star her up. She has good dmg and if CG repair her debuff she will be pretty dem good - and then she will worth her slow speed. I've noticed that when I have asajj in my team for some reason the AI is going always for her. I think that is some bug or something else ... don't know. But this is something i can use in GW for example. IMO if they fix her second spell she will increase her value - a lot.
  • I never had problems dealing with asajj first or second round she is out without attacking sometimes. Maybe she is better on offense.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    My answer to this is: "unclear". She has been a mainstay of my PvP team for quite a long time, but now that I am facing tougher teams and there are more options, I am experimenting rotating her out. I am still starring her up though, I only have her at 5*.
    She's definitely slow, that is her main drawback. But she has a lot of strengths. There are few characters with a stun on their main attack. Her cleanse is very useful when it works, especially against taunters, who can otherwise mess up your whole strategy. And used properly you can AoE with her multiple times.
    I would not replace her with Ahsoka, who IMO is mediocre and only brings damage to the party (I have her also). Poe is a completely different sort of character, so you'd have to decide on what you are going for.
    I will say this: whenever I go without her and there's a taunter on the other side, I wish I had her back.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • winterme
    18 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I have her 7* max and while her speed is slow when she is user controlled she is awesome! I ran a NS team for a while and she was lead cause of speed buff/turn meter reduction.

If user controlled you can aoe while she is buffed after a kill but AI seems to dispel every time she has that on. Her dispel ( while currently bugged ) is a nice bonus but will depend on what's fixed about it.

Her chance for stun and overall good damage is solid!

*edit* I would not replace her for ahsoka. ahsoka is super slow as well. Poe is a VERY good tank with several abilities that make him extremely solid