Ewok Event and Assault Events

Contego
40 posts Member
edited June 2016
Since they brought back the Droid event, and all other events are now reoccurring event, do you think they will bring back the Ewok event at some point?

Also, what do you think the next Assault event will be? Which characters might they focus on?

Replies

• Ewoks were iOS only, related to an itunes promotion, and had (have) no related in-game achievement, so I wouldn't put much oc a bet on it returning like the Assault events are going to do.

Farm who you want, making sure to get synergies. Probably won't be Jedi toons, but only because Jexi already have Yoda for an event.
  • Contego wrote: »
    Since they brought back the Droid event, and all other events are now reoccurring event, do you think they will bring back the Ewok event at some point?

Also, what do you think the next Assault event will be? Which characters might they focus on?

I would say yes. Us droid users never got to play that one, but iOS got a crack at the droid event.

I think the next one will be Ewoks for just that reason, but I do hope it's Empire. Either way, I'm willing to bet that, over time, they'll introduce every faction into the Assault Battles, just so no one is left out, and to promote full squad development - something this game is really missing.
  • I just noticed achievement for this today.
  • Contego
    40 posts Member
    I just noticed achievement for this today.

Ironic that both of my questions were answered by a single new event.