Warning! Watch out for 4* phasma squads in pvp

I am lvl 59 and I keep falling for this trap. In pvp I cycle through my options and find a 4* phasma and I think "4*, easy win". Then when I start the fight i find crazy powerful sid, lumi, and Ren with a 4* dooku. Before I can do anything 2 or 3 of my team can't be healed or are stunned.

If you are F2P and don't have a monster team, I suggest avoiding phasma teams if possible. The extra attack proc rate for AI is incredible.

Replies

• Andrew
    202 posts Member
    That's going to end up more of a liability for them though. A 4* phasma at level 59? Most characters are max geared at 6*, if not 7* by then. I'll agree with you on the attack proc rate though. Without that, that team is paper thin since they have two 4*'s. I'm assuming those 4* phasmas just entered into a new lineup, so it's not a "trap"
  • If you see someone with a 4* leader who has a high power rating you should assume that they have some very good unseen characters.

IE you have 18k power and have ~5* well geared characters. They have 18k power and have a 4* leader.

They are going to have 6* well geared chars behind it if they have the same power as you. You already know they have a weak healer so you can just do the math from there.

Phasma teams are very beatable. You just have to have chars who hit hard early before he debuffs or have people who can remove debuffs and then focus out the guys who synergize well with Phasma like Leia or Dooku.
  • Stop falling for the obvious trap then lol :P.

Start building a team to counter what you're struggling with.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.