Great job

Replies

• Don't get me wrong, love the game, love the mods, and the chat. I just need to know when and where the game will be fixed.
  • Space_Cats wrote: »
    When the devs start paying beta testers or just having a beta then I will back off. No need spending whale money when u have no idea what it's gonna be in the end

They did pay beta testers. We got precrafted gear.
  • Lithalan
    153 posts Member
    It's a solid game and the people who work on it are clearly trying. Do they do everything in exactly the way everyone wants them to? Of course not. Pleasing everybody is impossible. But if you weigh the positives vs the negatives of this game, it's definitely a good game. Sometimes I think a couple dents in a nice car distracts people from the fact that it's a nice car.

However, some people only get their jollies from focusing on the dents and believing their continuous whining is the real reason change happens. Guess what. It's not. You will never ever actually know why changes get made. You do not get to see the company planning documents or sit in on the meetings. Assuming it was your whining that caused change is a post hoc fallacy. And to be clear- I'm not saying constructive feedback can't cause change. I'm saying incessant whining doesn't, or constantly repeating the same feedback over and over and over.

So cheers to Cometheloser for actually saying something positive about the game. Thank you.
  • Lith gets it too thank you buddy
  • Lithalan
    153 posts Member
    Edwahoo wrote: »
    Our world would be a better place if we had threads thanking bus drivers.

Faulkner and Joyce prolifically misused punctuation, and our world is better for it.

Our forum would be a better place if opinions were acknowledged to be just that rather than facts. It would also be better if ill-mannered, arrogant posters would find more productive things to do with their time than tear down devs, mods, and dudes who seem to really enjoy the game.

Keep up the good work, EA/CG!

This. So much this. Very well said.

• I start off my day enjoying the game

then I get to GW and have to fight stacked and maxed RG teams from node 5 until the end

but wait when thats done ill cheer myself up by gearing up some of my characters, oh wait, I cant because they are all stuck behind unfarmable gears that can only be had by winning the "raid lottery" or farming a months worth of guild currency to get a single piece crafted

enjoyment of this game is greatly outweighed by the obvious and glaringly apparently huge issues that bog this game down constantly, hard to enjoy it when every second spent playing just reminds you of its problems

I think the majority of the player base does get it, or else we would have much more complaints in the forum. Sadly, this is one of the few places to express disappointment and dissatisfaction. There are hundreds of thousands of people playing the game, and the majority of them aren't upset enough to come here to complain - it's basically the same 50-100 people who whine incessantly.
  • Surely the point is to play for fun not all about being number one and having the best roster surely?

I think the majority of the player base does get it, or else we would have much more complaints in the forum. Sadly, this is one of the few places to express disappointment and dissatisfaction. There are hundreds of thousands of people playing the game, and the majority of them aren't upset enough to come here to complain - it's basically the same 50-100 people who whine incessantly.

+1
  • I still think the mods do a great job on this forum too nice one guys B)
  • Surely the point is to play for fun not all about being number one and having the best roster surely?

I have nearly a full Empire roster in PvP. I have more fun with that than I would that ridiculous meta. I even managed to take them to #17 yesterday.
  • Grats buddy and Im glad you get it too
  • Space_Cats
    156 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Lol, the reason you can't win a gw is because your roster sucks. Quicksilver if you made a halfway decent roster u would never post that crepe.
    Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    People only moan because they love the game and know it can easily be made better. If people come on a forum to discuss a mobile phone game, they are obsessed with the game, guilty as charged.
  • Hobnob wrote: »
    People only moan because they love the game and know it can easily be made better. If people come on a forum to discuss a mobile phone game, they are obsessed with the game, guilty as charged.

That's true but how about actually saying something good about the game for a change that's my point
  • Same and as well as the game should know that we are
  • The game should have constant updates, like it does, and constant additions to gameplay, like it does, but if it really wants to be an mmorpg it should act like one and pay to fix the bugs

I feel like you've made this thread about you.
  • And u never did the same?
  • Lol
  • It's all about u president scroob
  • But it can also have a negative effect on them also all I ask is that you recognise that the game is basically a good game and you enjoy it because if not why do you play or care?

This game has the POTENTIAL to be great. Currently, it is far from it, due to gw, character bugs, precrafting, gear drop rates, raid rewards, and the glaring, blatant, and extreme GREED that is now obvious in absolutely EVERY aspect of the game. The devs are incompetent, the forums are reminiscent of North Korea communism in their censorship, and the greed of ea is reminiscent of george soros. Once they fix all of these negatives, without creating new negatives to replace them, then, AND ONLY THEN, will this game be good, much less great. Currently, ea/cg/the devs do not deserve any kudos, as they treat this as nothing more than a cash cow
  • Not at all about me it's about the game your feelings are way off
  • Nope
  • Lol this can't be as bad as North Korea
  • But it can also have a negative effect on them also all I ask is that you recognise that the game is basically a good game and you enjoy it because if not why do you play or care?

This game has the POTENTIAL to be great. Currently, it is far from it, due to gw, character bugs, precrafting, gear drop rates, raid rewards, and the glaring, blatant, and extreme GREED that is now obvious in absolutely EVERY aspect of the game. The devs are incompetent, the forums are reminiscent of North Korea communism in their censorship, and the greed of ea is reminiscent of george soros. Once they fix all of these negatives, without creating new negatives to replace them, then, AND ONLY THEN, will this game be good, much less great. Currently, ea/cg/the devs do not deserve any kudos, as they treat this as nothing more than a cash cow

Then why play and why care
  • uhmm
  • Is that what people here think?

The problem with your aggressive post is you think it's fact, but it's just your opinion man.
  • clawsofhonor
    370 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Space_Cats wrote: »
    Lol this can't be as bad as North Korea

Have you tried to say stu pid on this forum? Have you tried to preach ftp? Were you around during the week after the protection update dropped when anti ea posts that were following forum rules were being deleted by the hundreds? Trust me, this is the most anti free speech forum I have ever seen. Don't get me wrong, its not the mods faults, they simply enforce ea's rules and agendas.
    But it can also have a negative effect on them also all I ask is that you recognise that the game is basically a good game and you enjoy it because if not why do you play or care?

Then why play and why care

The people who still play even when complaining do it for the obvious reason, we all are extreme star wars fans and have dwindling hope that ea will get its head out of its ****.

Edit: as an example of the censorship, the blocked out word was ar se