Great job

Replies

• Options
    But it can also have a negative effect on them also all I ask is that you recognise that the game is basically a good game and you enjoy it because if not why do you play or care?

This game has the POTENTIAL to be great. Currently, it is far from it, due to gw, character bugs, precrafting, gear drop rates, raid rewards, and the glaring, blatant, and extreme GREED that is now obvious in absolutely EVERY aspect of the game. The devs are incompetent, the forums are reminiscent of North Korea communism in their censorship, and the greed of ea is reminiscent of george soros. Once they fix all of these negatives, without creating new negatives to replace them, then, AND ONLY THEN, will this game be good, much less great. Currently, ea/cg/the devs do not deserve any kudos, as they treat this as nothing more than a cash cow

The problem with your aggressive post is you think it's fact, but it's just the majority opinion man.

Fify (didn't capitalize it because all caps is a censorship no no here lol) Look at any poll on precrafting, dodge, or gw. Its not just his opinion. There are very few who are looking through rose colored glasses
  • Options
    I still play I am a huge starwars fan but I don't feel the need to constantly complain about the game that we as star wars fans clearly love B)
  • President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I still play I am a huge starwars fan but I don't feel the need to constantly complain about the game that we as star wars fans clearly love B)

Well thats you, and you are minority. Thankfully the majority are not happy with things in this game and voice their opinion.

Anyways, no point to this thread anymore, you keep licking CG's boots, we'll keep complaining, and you can thank us when the flaws we harped on get fixed
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Space_Cats wrote: »
    Lol, the reason you can't win a gw is because your roster sucks. Quicksilver if you made a halfway decent roster u would never post that ****.

I never said I cant beat it, i've beaten it every day, it just takes way to long and is way too boring now

let me guess, your arena power is 30K, and you're just a loud mouth know nothing scrub who thinks GW is "easy" because you dont have a strong enough roster to get the really hard GW's like I do every day

why dont you post a pic of your roster and ill post a pic as well and we can compare to see who's roster sucks more? I can promise you it'll be yours

Post edited by Quicksilver on
  • Options
    But it can also have a negative effect on them also all I ask is that you recognise that the game is basically a good game and you enjoy it because if not why do you play or care?

This game has the POTENTIAL to be great. Currently, it is far from it, due to gw, character bugs, precrafting, gear drop rates, raid rewards, and the glaring, blatant, and extreme GREED that is now obvious in absolutely EVERY aspect of the game. The devs are incompetent, the forums are reminiscent of North Korea communism in their censorship, and the greed of ea is reminiscent of george soros. Once they fix all of these negatives, without creating new negatives to replace them, then, AND ONLY THEN, will this game be good, much less great. Currently, ea/cg/the devs do not deserve any kudos, as they treat this as nothing more than a cash cow

The problem with your aggressive post is you think it's fact, but it's just your opinion man.

2 things. First, how was my post aggressive? Secondly, how is my post opinion when I've been on here since February and have witnessed everything I've mentioned firsthand. People have been complaining about gw since before I joined the forums, minor character bugs sit in the bugs and issues section of the forum for months, people gave up complaining about protection, precrafting has been a major issue and still hasn't been addressed, meanwhile absolutely everything in the game is geared toward forcing a true player to spend real money, including raids/guilds.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Scroob for President!

Love to see positive threads too! Sure there are things that need fixing, and there will continue to be since they keep adding things. But we WANT them to add new things (Well most of us do I think [speculation]).
    This is my favorite mobile game ever played. Granted, they're playing with the Star Wars franchise so it's a shoe-in. However, it's a really fun squad-builder/skirmish game. You can play it a few mins a day for fun, or grind for months if so inclined. Awesome.

***** (5 Stars)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    I am licking no one's boots I love the but I am just amazed that all of the complainers still play what they see to be a tragically flawed game but you and others like you are derailing the three for your own self worth the game us great the mods do a great job and that my friend is the truth as I and plenty of others see it B)
  • Options

Well thats you, and you are minority. Thankfully the majority are not happy with things in this game and voice their opinion.

Anyways, no point to this thread anymore, you keep licking CG's boots, we'll keep complaining, and you can thank us when the flaws we harped on get fixed

Once again your opinion he's in the minority. You have no way of proving that the majority of the people playing this game are not happy.
  • Options
    Scroob for President!

Love to see positive threads too! Sure there are things that need fixing, and there will continue to be since they keep adding things. But we WANT them to add new things (Well most of us do I think [speculation]).
    This is my favorite mobile game ever played. Granted, they're playing with the Star Wars franchise so it's a shoe-in. However, it's a really fun squad-builder/skirmish game. You can play it a few mins a day for fun, or grind for months if so inclined. Awesome.

***** (5 Stars)

If this was not star wars I would not play it. There are too many frustrating aspects of this game. I think most that play this game are holding out hope that the devs listen to their players and fix those frustrating aspects.
  • Options

There's more people who are satisfied with the game then those who are who are not satisfied. That's just a fact.

Besides, it's one thing to express disappointment, but suggest ways to improve. But first, ask yourself if you're being selfish. People asking for character buffs/nerfs are selfish, plain and simple. People who do nothing but whine (not mentioning any names), yet still play, obviously don't consider their complaint that important. If your complaints effect everyone, and an adjustment would improve the game for EVERYONE (f2p & p2p), fine.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options

If this was not star wars I would not play it. There are too many frustrating aspects of this game. I think most that play this game are holding out hope that the devs listen to their players and fix those frustrating aspects.

I probably wouldn't either, unless it was some fantasy game with as beaufitul graphics, awesome music, cool mechanics, variation in classes/units, and fun.

Holding out hope that things get improved is not a bad thing at all. We should ALL be hoping that. I'm sure the devs are hoping to make this the best Star Wars mobile game. Things take time, especially more time if you have less people. It's all speculation as to how many people actually work on this title. I'm greatful it's here and on my phone.

Love it. Hope it. Keep it. Play it. Say it. I love it. Want it. But wait I have it. AAAaaaaah yeah boyeeeee.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options

The problem with your aggressive post is you think it's fact, but it's just your opinion man.

2 things. First, how was my post aggressive? Secondly, how is my post opinion when I've been on here since February and have witnessed everything I've mentioned firsthand. People have been complaining about gw since before I joined the forums, minor character bugs sit in the bugs and issues section of the forum for months, people gave up complaining about protection, precrafting has been a major issue and still hasn't been addressed, meanwhile absolutely everything in the game is geared toward forcing a true player to spend real money, including raids/guilds.

Caps is considered yelling, yelling is aggressive. I and many others have no issue with GW, which was difficult when protection was added but you adjust or you don't. I have no issue with precrafting. Why do you think people get to play for free, because other people pay to win. Are you that dense that you don't understand freemium games? Do you do this in the rest of your life? Complain cause things aren't the way you want them to be even though they work as intended.

• clawsofhonor
    370 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Lol, the reason you can't win a gw is because your roster sucks. Quicksilver if you made a halfway decent roster u would never post that crepe.

For the record you are again wrong on this. I'm a former whale (almost $3k spent in the first month and a half of playing), I am lvl 80, I have 23 7*, g8-10 characters, including a completely finished rey completely omegad, as well as all the current meta characters. Yet I can only complete gw maybe 40% of the time, even after sandbagging my arena team power for the last 3 months to make gw easier. You are plain and simple WRONG.
  • Options
    Whoop whoop
  • Options

Once again your opinion he's in the minority. You have no way of proving that the majority of the people playing this game are not happy.

I absolutely do. At least for the three things I stated. Dodge, gw, and precraft. You make a poll for any of those and you will get a decidedly lopsided negative opinion.
  • Options
    Hands down this is the best mobile game I've ever played.

I agree with OP, good job devs.
    There are always going to be things we don't like/don't agree with, but you can't have it all.
    All together, this game is 95% great in my opinion.
  • Options

I absolutely do. At least for the three things I stated. Dodge, gw, and precraft. You make a poll for any of those and you will get a decidedly lopsided negative opinion.

You do realize that the majority of the people who play this game probably don't even visit the forums? I'd argue the rating on IOS or Google is a better indicator than a poll of 200 people on a forum. Just so happens the game has 4.5 stars. Seems the majority is pretty happy, yet the minority is louder. Pretty common in life.
  • Options

You do realize that the majority of the people who play this game probably don't even visit the forums? I'd argue the rating on IOS or Google is a better indicator than a poll of 200 people on a forum. Just so happens the game has 4.5 stars. Seems the majority is pretty happy, yet the minority is louder. Pretty common in life.

This. So much this.
  • clawsofhonor
    370 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

Caps is considered yelling, yelling is aggressive. I and many others have no issue with GW, which was difficult when protection was added but you adjust or you don't. I have no issue with precrafting. Why do you think people get to play for free, because other people pay to win. Are you that dense that you don't understand freemium games? Do you do this in the rest of your life? Complain cause things aren't the way you want them to be even though they work as intended.

Again, wrong. If I was typing in all caps, you would have a valid point. When a person types specific words or phrases in caps, that means said individual is putting EMPHASIS on said word or phrase. You feeling that a post is aggressive simply because certain words or phrases are EMPHASIZED, is as you are fond of saying, YOUR OPINION
  • Options

This. So much this.

+1000
  • Options
    But some times the minority need to yell to be heard :#
  • Options

Again, wrong. If I was typing is all caps, you would have a valid point. When a person types specific words or phrases in caps, that means said individual is putting EMPHASIS on said word or phrase. You feeling that a post is aggressive simply because certain words or phrases are EMPHASIZED, is as you are fond of saying, YOUR OPINION

Now you're getting it. True my opinion.
  • Options

Your statement revisits my comparison of this forum and ea to North Korea. When protection was introduced in game, the app store rating for goh went from 4.8/5 to 2.3/5 within the space of 48 hours. Two days later, the rating was magically back up to 4.8, even though all the reviews remained negative and were accompanied by negative ratings. You do the math
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Lol, the reason you can't win a gw is because your roster sucks. Quicksilver if you made a halfway decent roster u would never post that crepe.

For the record you are again wrong on this. I'm a former whale (almost $3k spent in the first month and a half of playing), I am lvl 80, I have 23 7*, g8-10 characters, including a completely finished rey completely omegad, as well as all the current meta characters. Yet I can only complete gw maybe 40% of the time, even after sandbagging my arena team power for the last 3 months to make gw easier. You are plain and simple WRONG.

Sorry to hear it's so rough, considering the investment. Thank you for sharing your experience; I had wondered if arena Rank had an influence on it. My other speculation has been that it's either the Power of the team you use to finish the 12th node, OR maybe the combined power of your roster. It's all speculation at this point, but thankfully, the CG team has made an announcement that they're working on the Galactic War screen. Don't lose hope, you have an impressive roster!
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

Not just yell. They need to propose changes in a reasonable manner, and not trash Devs and mods.

Eg. @Mofojokers1992
    A prime example on how to go about "complaining"

-Recognize the broken mechanic and purpose a reasonable change in a reasonable manner.

You will be taken much more seriously by Devs if you don't call them names and trash what they spend countless hours working on.
  • Options

Not just yell. They need to propose changes in a reasonable manner, and not trash Devs and mods.

Eg. @Mofojokers1992
    A prime example on how to go about "complaining"

You have a valid point
  • clawsofhonor
    370 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

Again, wrong. If I was typing is all caps, you would have a valid point. When a person types specific words or phrases in caps, that means said individual is putting EMPHASIS on said word or phrase. You feeling that a post is aggressive simply because certain words or phrases are EMPHASIZED, is as you are fond of saying, YOUR OPINION

Now you're getting it. True my opinion.

I'm not sure you do

Sorry to hear it's so rough, considering the investment. Thank you for sharing your experience; I had wondered if arena Rank had an influence on it. My other speculation has been that it's either the Power of the team you use to finish the 12th node, OR maybe the combined power of your roster. It's all speculation at this point, but thankfully, the CG team has made an announcement that they're working on the Galactic War screen. Don't lose hope, you have an impressive roster!

I do have hope, otherwise I would have quit long ago. I also have given the devs kudos in the past a couple of times, only to have them do something that basically spat in my face. The community is sick and tired of the devs proving time and time again that the only thing they care about is how much money they can milk the playerbase for. A prime example is the dodge meta. I watched my team in gw get slaughtered because the opposing team dodged EIGHT consecutive attacks. That is too high a dodge rating especially when our teams never get that against the ai. Instead of toning down the ai's dodge percentage, what does ea do? They release a chromium only p2w character to counter dodge meta. Pure greed and laziness. How does ea counter precrafting? Do they add unobtainables to farmable ds/ls nodes at decent drop rates? Of course not, instead they make the gear purchaseable with crystals. One has to be blind to reality to be unable to see the greed and incompetence of ea/cg/the devs. I want to give them credit, but they are currently a long ways from earning it. Hopefully gw will be fixed this week, and it will be the start of serious changes in ea. I'll believe it when I see it
  • Options
    But at least there is hope
  • Options
    But at least there is hope

Yes but for a majority of the players, that hope is dwindling very fast
  • Options
    I agree I just feel a bit of positive thinking would not hurt that's all I was trying to say B)